⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Hanitra

lol You and me both, She is also was my second 5* so I had all the AM for her that is why she is leveled already

Sure I find it helpful to share tactics and experience with others, I do also benefit from videos like this

She is good. But not wow.
I can see myself bring her to most War especially against lots of Damage to all enemies Hero, to change one Healer (usually Bring two off colour Healer)

I have her +20, and I agree with you.

Hanitra needs an attack/damage part included in her special, have her at 20 talents, and shes MEH.
If no improvement comes, will most probably strip her of those blems and give them to 2nd costumed Joon. :woman_facepalming:

I have her at +10 and will probably stop there
But she is still good in a colour stack at +10 so happy days

1 Like

Hanitra needs no damage, she just needs to additionally boost health when she casts her special just like Prof. Lidenbrock does.

8 Likes

Good idea @FraVit93 , something like that, immediate overheal on casting and then the random chance that she further overheals on dodge, then I might consider taking her as a healer+. That would be better than doing damage that could be reflected by Ursena for example.
Like other RNG heroes there’s too much chance that she does nothing, or next to nothing, to dedicate darts to her yet.
Have her but still at 1.1 until I see how others have experience.

TBH, if Jade hasn’t had a well needed buff & she’s very rare to pull I can’t see the higher ups giving in & buffing Hanitra being a HotM. I can see the same discussion happening regarding Esne !!!

2 Likes

This. If none of the allies dodge, then there is only the resistance to max health reduction. I also think the elemental link - 10% healing boost is underwhelming.

I like @FraVit93’s idea.

2 Likes

I agree! Adding a direct heal to her would be a great idea! That would make more sense with the overheal on dodge.

I maxed mine with emblemes and tried to get her to work for a week or so. But I think teams with her get to weak or to passive. :man_shrugging:

Today try hanitra on attack of war. She doesnt save my team from alfrike’s cube, damn. How about your experience with her guys ? She needs other skills that are more helpful than just waiting for the enemy to cast a special on us.

@PlayForFun Could you please create a hero balance discussion thread for Zhuge Liang ?

1 Like

Ok, @Dessertrose I can do it. I Will add the t soon.

1 Like

I play Hanitra with other defensive heroes. I Play her Vs teams with lot of AOE and without healers trying to survive and wear down the opponent.

I think Hanitra can win an asault alone and Hanitra can loose an asault alone too. Sometimes she prevents an amazing amount of damage and other times she is absolutely useless.

So my opinion, in a game where it’s suposed to win most assaults on atack, i can’t bet at random of Hanitra. Disappointing hero.

1 Like

I use her daily in a yellow stack with Sif, Prof. Lidenbrock, Wolfgang and Motega.
The combination of Sif’s buffs, Motega’s blind and Hanitra’s dodge is priceless (moreover, put Hanitra next to Sif in order to maximize her passive mana gen). I agree this offensive team is very very passive, but it allowed me to win a lot of raids.

1 Like

Had high hopes for Hanitra, but found her to be unreliable : useless.

2 Likes

Please buff Hanitra - get her off the bench and make her more relevant in the game today

4 Likes

Hanitra could use some additional help.

I would add, in addition to health boost on dodge:

• Extend dodge chamce for 1 turn
  • does 200% damage to all enemies
  • adds 24% mana generation for 4 turns.
2 Likes

I think she is in a good spot, and no need to compare any hero to another, each one has its role to play with its specifications…
C.Kad is more like an offensive hero, while hanitra is on the defence tune…
And what i prefer about hanitra is her passives, she always fire and then she transforms into a V.fast hero.
I’ve tried the most buffers i can get.
Her special never wears off lol

2 Likes

Only with multiple other heroes helping her. I could say that about any hero. She stinks on her own.

1 Like