Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

My first retrain has finished this morning. Well, nothing to say, let’s see the results of the next one a week from now.

11 Likes

I got my first hero too. Elena → Magni (My 3rd Magni :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

Honestly, this 7 days duration is insane considering the low chance of getting anything good :confused: Maybe by 2050 they’ll fix this.

14 Likes

But Lianna would be very good for anyone who didn’t already have her.

8 Likes

1st Retrain
Elena for Quintus

2nd retrain today
Kadilen for Justice

5 Likes

First retraining complete.

That’s just about as incremental an improvement as it gets, but I’ll take it! Didn’t have Boss Wolf, so the collector in me is at least somewhat happy.

67 Likes

You’ve converted a slow into a very slow :smiley: But, at least it’s an event hero and not a Season 1 hero. Congrats!

14 Likes

my first exchange

12 Likes

Very cool conversion, congrats

5 Likes

The Data Miner/ Lover in me wants to know if anyone is actually tracking all the postings to this thread. Like regular contributors that is (not those coming to brag).

Be interesting to see it all summarised & compiled.

17 Likes

Did I hear a volunteer? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

12 Likes

4 Likes

Thorne → Obakan first retrain.

2 Likes

Missing only Thorne, Isarnia and Vivca from S1, I stopped building HA at Level 7. Using it mainly for rare troops and trainer heroes, from time to time I train unusual heroes just to feed my projects a little faster.

4 Likes

Congrats to those who got non-season one heroes! This really gives hope to the rest of us.

5 Likes

Quick update with last recycle result, Obakan → Joon

14 Likes

If someone is going to track it all, my first HA 10 result…

Leonidas in, Elkanen out…and Elkanen right back in. See you all in a week.

13 Likes

My first result was Horghall >>> Richard for tracking helping. Already had Richie but sent another Horghall to HA, now +7 days.

Cooking time exceeds ridiculousness just to point.

8 Likes

@Utkuak I would be extremely happy as Boss Wolf is one of the 5 stars on my must have list. That is awesome that you got him from Horghall as well!

I am just wating for the day when someone gets Ursena out of HA 10. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

@Guvnor as the thread creator I can try my best at keeping track of the retrain results for more than just exhibition purposes. Ill be honest, I’m not that good with spreadsheets or anything like that, but I guess I could try to update the results as they come in.
What would you guys be looking for in particular? S1s to non s1s? Just an overview of the actual retraining results including s1s to other s1s?
If there’s someone who can help me get started with it, and perhaps work as a team on it, that would be awesome! If not, I’ll still do my best. Just give me the input of what it is we want tracked and I’ll do what I can!

7 Likes