Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

Has anyone yet made it to HA 10 in meta? I was wondering what the results were so far…

1 Like

Unlikely, I am currently building Lv8 with 7 days to spare. Still about 29 days to go to Lv10. I have VIP so building last Advanced Granary in parallel (currently to Lv6). Once that’s donce you still need 14 days of research and 7 days for first shot.

Unless somebody sped up the buikding with gems, I doubt it could be completed in time.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much what I figured, I was wondering if someone actually did use gems to speed up the process. But it’s a lot of gems. You’re pretty far along the process! God job!

I am almost on level 9 of HA.
I guess that the really fast guys can be close to finishing the level 10 builing but still need the research time to be done, and then a week for the first results. I have not been starting the upgrade right away and lost some time in the beginning.

1 Like

I am upgrading to L10 , need 6d5h to finish it. But then i need 14 more days for research :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have 9d 18h to finish level 10. Couple people in my alliance started in few days earlier (I don’t remember what blocked me from that when they released HA) but I think the quickest ones have about a week left to finish. Then 2 weeks to research last level… it’s a pain.

Using gems on speeding things up here to skip few weeks would be really dumb as you could just use the same amount of gems on summoning directly and have chance to get some of the recent heroes or more targeted results. I’d need a ton of spare money to even consider doing that, and if I had a ton of spare money, I don’t think I’d need HA that much :thinking:

4 Likes

On beta test it was 1 not standard hero per 6 months

3 Likes

I’m at level 3 only :slight_smile: so still some time to go.
What are the required levels of the advanced Iron and food storages?

1 Like

For Hero academy (10 level) you need max all your storages to full. 2749K iron (2753K is max when all storages at max)

2 Likes

My Iron storages are Almost there but almost all my advanced food storages need to be done.
Just calculated it Will take 223 Days. So somewhere in april.
Sigh.

1 Like

@ArchiDevil do you mean those were the %s of retraining a non S1 vanilla ( horghall, Elena, quintus, Isarnia, Lianna, etc;} ? Do any of you guys have that list I saw floating around that shows what heroes are actually available/possible to get doing a re-train?

6 days to level 10 here, i was a couple of days late because stronghold 25 came few days than expected and didn’t have builders ready.

so around mid September will be the first use of HA10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually went as far as leaving my Alliance temporarily so that I can focus on leveling up my buildings that I woefully neglected during my time playing. I created my own Alliance a while ago and I use my alt act to keep it open for times when I need to do something like this, or just get away for a little while. I AM not recruiting here lol but I’m going to take a liberty as the OP/thread creator
If you want to get away from the chaos for a short time I have free parking @ REAP THE WHIRLWIND It’s literally my main and my lvl 16 alt act that I barely play with. Wars are fun with 2 vs 2. Anyone is welcomed to stop by and say hi-( Wicked easy POV Titan killing too)…

1 Like

You’ll both finish ahead of mine in a few hours. Mine is:

1 Like

As I know from beta test chances for S1 hero - 95%, non S1 hero - 5%. From level 10 you can get old HoTM (like in ToL) or old events hero (not seasonal) or Atlantis hero

3 Likes

@ArchiDevil- Excellent! Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! E1 else keep up the good work! I’m sure we are all looking forward to seeing results too. Please share your results here folks. I’ll tt a moderator to see about getting this to be the go-to HA results thread.
@Guvnor, @zephyr1 @moderators
:+1:

Tyvm @Guvnor! I appreciate what you did here…
Looking forward to seeing this thread explode over the next couple of weeks/months!!!

still at level 3. upgrading iron storage so I can be able to upgrade it to level 4… maybe next year it’ll finished

1 Like

I’m right there with ya! In the process of getting to lvl 4 atm. I guess I have nothing but time to wait. As long as the game starts C2P, I’m not going anywhere…

1 Like

should food storages be maxed too to have enough food for research level 10?

1 Like

Cookie Settings