Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

Yes, @Stifmeister, you will need to have all the advanced food storages to lvl 10 to be able to research lvl 10 of the HA…it requires 3311k of ham.
Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

With the luck I have probably my first hero retrained in a former hotm Wil be a dupe or triplet… But mostly I can trade and get rid off my 4 noors. And 6 azlars or 5 richards etc… And hopping I don’t trade an azlar to Richard and then a Richard to an azlar. Loooolll

4 Likes

I have all the base heroes and I just don’t know if pouring in 1.3 million food a week into HA 10 is worth it when there’s only a 5% chance of getting a non-base hero. 10% of people who run level 10 constantly for a year will NOT get a non-base hero, and even if you get one it could be a terrible one like Noor or Perseus.

As of right now I don’t plan on researching Level 10 unless SG makes some improvements. I’d rather spend that 1.3 million food on troops and emblems than HA 10.

2 Likes

Good for you.

To some, including me, it is still worth it. For starters, getting a legendary hero from the various portals is at best less than 1.5%. That means, getting a 5* hero at those odds would be considered a lucky pull, especially if the player is F2P, C2P or VC2P. Most of us would not dream feeding a legendary hero to another legendary hero by reason of how absurdly difficult it is in pulling them. And that means, even if it is against popular opinion, HA10 is the only remedy in eliminating legendary dupes in exchange for a better hero, preferably those prized ones from events and past HOTMs even at 5% odds. 5% chance is better than <1.5% chance, right? 1.3m food is nothing if the player is more intent and focused on getting a better hero in exchange for his/her unusable dupe. A weekly HA10 is a cheap way to supplement free summoning during Tavern of Legends from the free Legends Coins from the monthly Legends Quest.

Yep. But still, RNG be RNG. Keep on believing, like the Mystic Visions we normally do 1-3x a day. Such belief gives me hope that one day, I can own a Zeline or a Hel or a Zimkitha or a Delilah or a Kingston either from the Tavern portals using free coins or from the HA10 weekly retraining.

Noor is not yet eligible in HA10 until 10-11 months from now. Please inform yourself on this.

Kudos for you. You should have realized that this thread is devoted to HA10 results and its reporting, and not on posts that are entirely off-topic.

And for me to be on topic, these screenshots are:

10 Likes

HA in level 9. Iron storages in level 10x3 but I have food storages in level 7x2 and 4…a lot of time yet.

2 Likes

Actually is a great deal, HA 10. where in this game you guarantee a 5* every 7 days? Even a dupe. At least you can’t gain the same hero who has retrained

3 Likes

I wish you could put dupe event heros into HA and get a better chance at a hero from that same event. Example for me I have two Hatters. I’d hate to get my 4th azlar in exchange for hatter. But a higher chance at Alice i would jump at.

5 Likes

I have 4 x Clarissa .

And probably I wont use these copies in the HA. I dont want other vainilla.

2 Likes

I think that’s the right approach personally.

Give HA10 S1 5* dupes only.

The chance to get something you don’t have is very small, but at least if it’s an S1 hero you get something back of equal (trainable) value. If you get something good, well then that’s your lucky day.

I’d say it’s better to keep HOTM and event dupes at this point.

17 Likes

First result…fed Obakan got Kadilen. So i fed Kadilen…

I really wish it was not 7 days for HA10

5 Likes

Yeah, the 7 day wait is ridiculous. I’m running two TC20s and until last week I went 3 months
without it popping a 5* out. That’s with 7 draws a week! If those odds hold for HA10 it will take me 21 months to land a 5* hero that isn’t S1…and even then I might get one I already have like Aegir (ugh).

4 Likes

Well said @Ultra! Kudos x 20!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY @Doocan! Hoping to hear more from you in the future!!!

1 Like

Break the RNG… First retrain

But I have already got Alice at +9…
Happy but unhappy :sweat_smile:

58 Likes

You can break rng even more and to get 3x Alice for 3 weeks :wink:

4 Likes

I got an other Elkanen.

1 Like

Empires⚔️_Screenshot_2020.09.20_14.24.33
During re-training, Maryana changed ■■■ from female to male :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Elkanen to Elkanen ? it is bugs if you get another Elkanen.
You should said get another Elkanen from Blabla… right?

2 Likes

Wait & see ^^
Next result on Sunday 27th :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s just another Elkanen, not an elkanen to elkanen. Otherwise, I’d say it was a bug.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings