šŸ•µ Hannah ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Manage to pull her from first S4 gem pull. I do think sheā€™s gonna be interesting to use, but didnā€™t expect her to be OP as many claimed hereā€¦

Definitely OP in offense since healers are rare (and bad) in defense.

She is probably not that OP in defense as the fiends can be easily counter

Letā€™s see. Gonna max her in 3 weeks time. Gonna post my findings here.

lionroar graded her as Cplus ?

Iā€™m going to test her in my defense team

I watched that, c plus is ridiculous. Iā€™m not sure how you come up with that. He kept going on about healing, the idols steal your healing and she has uncleansable attack down at very fast speed. I donā€™t think he makes any sense in that video.

6 Likes

her special skill almost identical with elizabethā€¦then ely will be graded as plain Cā€¦while there are some askin to nerf eli so i guess it doesnt make sense to me eitherā€¦

wait for the whales that got her and show her skill hereā€¦

I imagine he ran out of A grade certificates after splashing them out like confetti over the Circus heroes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like Hannah, I donā€™t have Hannah :frowning_face: But for some reason I had in my head that she was going to be holy. Probably because the idols are gold. That suits me slightly less well, although I still wonā€™t complain if she turns up.

1 Like

I would have much preferred her her as holy.

I like Hannah and think sheā€™s a great hero. Need 3 more tabards to ascend her but I think sheā€™ll be fun and useful.

Hannah seems very good. Elizabeth is better due to her fiends being more of a problem but Hannah is far from bad.

2 Likes

That is a ridiculous grade. Her first hit will be 6 tiles with the mana troop so her fiends will be feasting on your opponent before most healers would be available to cleanse the fiends. This could go on for a few turns applying damage and making sure their hits arenā€™t doing very much damage. Her special is something very different and harder to analyze than a simple great hero like Morel. I might end up being wrong but she has great potential.

1 Like

Sorry, on rereading what I said could be taken as the opposite of what I meant. I would have preferred her as holy too. Should have read ā€œDark suits me slightly less wellā€, or even clearer, ā€œholy would have suited me betterā€.

If you consider healing as a counter to Hannah, keep in mind that she effectively does 215% + 20% max hp damage to three targets on fast mana. Thatā€™s about 800 damage to three, more than any other hit-3 hero in the game.

4 Likes

This is what I keep trying to sayā€¦the heal inhibit is the real gut punch IMO. At fast mana speed.

Hannah is very good against BK or Krampus Flank.
The atk % down is undispellable so, they wonā€™t get any Atk up

2 Likes

After fighting her a few times today I would much rather face her than Elizabeth. The hit all as opposed to three makes a difference.

3 Likes

I chased for this hero and ended up with her after getting a 2nd Garjammal, Morel, Akkarog (DP?), and my 2nd and 3rd Dr. Moreau.

I swear SG loves to taunt me with multiples of heroes that seem great to have on the surface but are effectively as useless as a S1 5ā­ļø since theyā€™ll never be leveled up.

Iā€™m excited to use Hannah in War, S4 levels, and certain PvP attacks. I tend to attack up the middle to clear space to Ghost tiles. She will make that SO much easier to do.

Congratulations! She looks like a keeper . However I didnā€™t get lucky this event . Have fun with her!!!

Bummer, I hope you get lucky next time around! :grin: