Hannah or Moreau?

Any insight on which to ascend first? I have a fairly deep roster already including Panther, and lots of emblems for either one. Freya is my war tank. Thank you in advance.

I have both maxed. Because I was missing Drake, I was so happy to max him. But from the very 1st time I fell in love in Hannah.
No regrets that I maxed both. In attack I use them at the same time with Heimdall, Gravemaker and Onatel.
My conclusion that in defence Hannah is a real pain. In attack they are on the same level.

But if I were you, I would start with Hannah. Check the top 10, you can find more and more Hannah.

1 Like

I prefer Hanna.
Every raid she becomes close to very fast as she starts with 20% Mana. That is valuable. She doesn’t hit too hard but on offense with the right synergy she is powerful and her fiends give a nice attack debuff.
Dr’s blind is very situational as I rarely see the enemy miss when blind. His class is for tank, but he gets killed easily with tiles. His passive which takes less damage on spl skills can be useful on offense. I have had some raids that were saved coz he refused to die due to the passive.

I have max. Kage, Freya, Freya, Bera, Userna, Killhare, Khiona, Sartana, Amun. Now got just 2 tabard and have options: Hannah, Moreau, cost. Domitia or Chakkoszrot rest S1 for HA. For Moreau would had more emblems but Hannah looks better, so I also dont know right now, who would be next.