Groots Roots (BotS) is recruiting

Formerly Brothers of the Sword, we have merged with Groots Roots and we are back up to 24 and looking to grow!

We also have a new leader, Zenith, to go with our new alliance name. Looking forward to working together.

Still hitting 14* titans w FFA wars and dark tanks. Line is required but heavily recommended. We are an international alliance and we are looking for players who want to learn and grow with us.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Line ID: earlverdant or zenith.star

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m Paddy Tanniger the caddy manager. Yeah, it rhymes, and so does our alliance. Big whoop! Wanna fight about it?

Erik is one of our special players…and a Family Guy fan apparently. But yeah, we rhyme. Come check us out.

Earl

1 Like

Hideeho hideeho…still recruiting. Just a thankless job where I have degraded myself more times than I care to admit and will never share the details of with anyone.

Or was that something else.

Anyway we are recruiting. Forget that other stuff. Please.

Hey all. I’m currently taking a break, but I’m still helping Zenith and the GrooBotS (cool name) recruit. Come check us out…even if I’m not currently there.

Happy Tuesday foks! Looking for a change and some good people to play the game with? Check us out. International English-speaking alliance and we use Line to communicate. Come check us out.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Line ID: earlverdant

Hi all. I’m no longer with this alliance, but I’m still helping them recruit. Good group of folks and Zenith is a terrific leader. Reach out if you have any interest in joining.

Cheers!
Earl

Hey all. Still helping the old alliance out with recruiting. Looking for active players and maybe another alliance to merge with. Currently hitting 11* titans but looking to add to the roster to move up.

Bumping this up the line. As we do. Groots Roots still looking for some love. Zenith is an awesome leader. Find her on Line or in game. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.