Brothers (and Sisters) of the Sword need a few new friends

Howdy folks. After a good stretch of time being full, we lost two members who needed to move on after this past war. We wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors, but it leaves two openings for new recruits.

We are hitting 13-14* titans, sometimes passing on 14* unless it’s rare. We use Line app for war strategy communication, but we also have a “school” chat room that is multi-alliance and has some cool resources. Plus the main chat that we use to bust on each other. This game is supposed to be fun, after all. That’s what I tell myself all the time when frustrated with something going on. IT’S FUN, DAMMIT!!!

Ahem…anyway, if you are interested check us out in game or shoot me a dm on Line.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Leader
Brothers of the Sword
Line ID: earlverdant

3 Likes

Bump.

I have played with @EarlVerdant in another game, and I would feel confident joining his alliance in E&P. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Sammie! You rock!

2 Likes

The right alliance makes all the difference. I moved to BotS just over a year ago and I’ve never looked back. Great group of people!

2 Likes

Holiday weekend here in the States. Why not celebrate with a change of alliance scenery? Come and check out the BotS. We won’t bite…much.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Leader
Brothers of the Sword

1 Like

Is it summer yet? Can’t.twll by the weather her in the Northeast US. More like the middle of autumn or early spring.

Is the weather getting you down? Join the BotS and turn that frown upside down! Come and check us out.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Leader
Brothers of the Sword

We had one-long time member leave a few days ago due to real-life obligations, but outta the blue we had another long-time member return to us! (Bye Zahel and welcome back Lord Marcus!)

We still have openings for two more brothers or sisters of the Sword. On a nice little winning streak with wars and we just moved back up to 14* titans (at least temporarily). Good times, good group of folks. Come and check us out!

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Leader
Brothers of the Sword

Another war, another win. Still room for 2. Who wants to bully some titans?

1 Like

Had a long-lost member return to us yesterday. See…that’s how cool we are! You may leave but you’re gonna come back for some of that sweet BotS lovin!

Ahem…sorry. we still have one opening and I promise there will be no inappropriate “lovin”.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Leader
Brothers of the Sword

1 Like

Remember the 5 D’s of dodgeball: dodge, dip, duck, dive, and dodge.

I’m not much of a dodgeball player, but I love blinding titans, dodging their attacks, and then punching them right in the mouth.

Just need one more for a full squad. Join us, won’t you?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.