Green Murder Hornets looking for alliance merger or players

Hello all. The Green Murder Hornets have been around for a while and we have many members who have been part of it over a 1000 days. We’ve been an alliance which isn’t too serious but do require daily participation on Titans and using War flags. We were a top 1000 Alliance on Mythic Titans and taking on 13* Titans regularly. However, various events have seen our membership go down slowly and recently has spiraled into more members leaving as we aren’t able to keep up with Titans as we had been. So at this point we are looking to merge with another Alliance to get to full membership again.

If interested or have questions please reply to this thread, message me over Reddit(Sonvar I also have made this post there in the main recruitment thread), or join our alliance so we can chat in game if you would like.

Edit: Just an update we had an influx of members come in from Blood Brigade and we are at 23 members currently. We’d still like a full roster but a merger isn’t as necessary.

Hi Sonvar,

We may not be as active as you guys are but please feel free to check out our recruitment add below. We have 13 spots open

Thank you
Gmoose

Thanks. I’ll let people know in case they’re interested. I’d hope to find an alliance where all of our current 15 members could join or have them join us.

Hey Sonvar, got 5 spots open still? The top 5 in my alliance looking to move out. Tired of low participation in our alliance.

Yes. We are currently at 18 members and can accept them.

We have room for 6 members - Spaced Invaders Inc. 13 star titans, defense teams 4800 to 5100

Thanks. As mentioned earlier I’m trying to get a many of us as possible to merge into an alliance.

Just an update we had an influx of members come in from Blood Brigade and we are at 23 members currently. We’d still like a full roster but a merger isn’t as necessary.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.