🦉 Fulvia – 5* Fire / Red from Owl Tower

Or I could temporarily visit your alliance :innocent:

Let’s see what we want to investigate and brainstorm on the (hopefully simple) solutions.

Elemental reflect versus Moonrise Strike
This may be tested, for example, with Mitsuko versus Olbec or Timius in a friendly battle. After Mitsuko fires her special and gets reflect for everybody Olbec just needs to fire at any of them and it will reflect or not.
=> I believe I can arrange for this setup in my alliance (an alliance member has Mitsuko 1-1)
Expectation: reflect will probably work against Moonrise Strike

edit:

298 damage against Mitsuko
238 from Mitsuko’s 80% reflected damage
120 from Mother North’s 80% reflected damage
Damage to Mitsuko = 300 / 1000 x (405 - 409) + 300 = 298 :white_check_mark:
80% reflect damage = 80% x 298 = 238 :white_check_mark:
Damage to Mother North = 300 / 1000 x (405 - 991) + 300 = 124 => min is 150
80% reflect damage = 80% x 150 = 120 :white_check_mark:

=> The Moonrise Strike can be reflected
(edit end)

Rogue/Margaret dodge
A great setup would be Timius/Fulvia/Ommodus/Featherino on defense and Margaret or C-Little John with their dodge buff on attack with only rogues for the rest of the attacking team.
With several heroes effected, they should dodge during 2-3 Moonrise Strikes for sure.
=> I expect I can arrange for this setup in my alliance with my Featherino on defense
Expectation: dodge will probably work against Moonrise Strike

edit2:

Here Paeia dodges Featherino’s hit with Margaret’s buff.

In these two instances Featherino hit 3 and Kelile’s rogue dodge triggered in both cases, so she avoided the damage and she provided the dodge buff from her superior dodge to her neighours.

=> Moonrise Strike can be dodged

(edit2 end)

Moonrise Ward against Moonrise Strike
Relius on defense team, any owl hero (even Featherino works great here) on the attacking team.

• have the owl fire at Relius’ team without MR Ward up and screenshot the damage
  • have the owl fire at the same target(s) in Relius’ team with MR Ward up and screenshot the damage
  • edit: tap on each hero and take a screenshot for each hero, so that all attack and defense values are known (this should allow to verify the MR Ward formula) (edit end)
    If MR Ward works, then the damage reduction will be super obvious as a fixed damage value will be reduce by a fixed reduction value.

=> Can you temporarily set up Relius in your raid defense team, have one of your alliance members attack you and take these two screenshots?
Expectation: MR Ward will probably work against MR Strike

I’m currently asking, if someone beside me in my alliance has any owl hero.
This test should also be manageable with a Featherino 1-1 versus a Paeia 1-1 with accompanying 3* 1-1 heroes :laughing:

edit2:
Managed to get some data on a Featherino 1-1 (with 407 attack and max 280 damage) on defense attacking my Paeia team.

First, I’d like to point out that the tie breaker applies to turn 31 also in friendly matches as I could see the Moonrise Strike damage go up sharply then, which confused me at first.
Second, here are some screenshots showing the effect of Paeia’s Moonrise Ward:

max reduction attack defense difference reduction calc reduction
C-Little John 80 407 711 -304 52 52,16
Wang Yuanji 80 407 955 -548 61 61,92
Margaret 80 407 371 36 38 38,56
Paeia 80 407 423 -16 40 40,64

=> the MR Ward formula works nicely
=> MR Ward reduces the damage from MR Strike
(edit2 end)

Great idea!

Yes, that is too much for a few players. There are too many titans and the available range of titans is limited by the alliance’s titan score.

But it should be easy to do for anybody as soon as one has an owl hero with MR Strike - maybe you need to level the owl a bit for the higher titans.

1. put the owl hero in your titan attacking team and provide some mana potions
  2. take a screenshot of the titan to record the titan name, colour and HP
  3. start the titan battle
  4. tap on the owl to show the hero information and take a screenshot (attack value and max damage)
  5. use mana potions to charge the owl
  6. fire the owl’s special against the titan and take screenshot of the damage
  7. put the screenshot into the dedicated thread (needs to be created first)

If the screenshotted damage value is higher than the min damage and lower than the max damage of the MR Strike, we can derive the defense value from the formula

Well, I just checked, there should be 107 different titan HP for regular titans…
We may have to check, if each colour has the same stats when the HP are the same.
We also need to check for all of the rare titans…
=> that will be a big project for the player base :sweat_smile:

But we only need to have this done once for each titan name, titan stars and titan HP.

edit:

This 7* titan with 1,650,000 HP got hit by 279 from Olbec’s 405 attack 300 base damage MR Strike.
Titan defense = 1000/300 x (300/1000 x 405 + 300 - 279) = 475 defense
=> That 7* titan has 475 defense :blush:
=> Owl’s are great for research :laughing:

edit2:

• added the results for the dodge mechanic
  • added 3 more titan defense values:

Titan defense = 1000/330 x (330/1000 x 454 + 330 - 330) = 454 defense
This Demon Lord 6* 1,386,000 HP has 454 defense

Titan defense = 1000/390 x (390/1000 x 476 + 390 - 400) = 450 defense
This Demon Lord 6* 1,320,000 HP has 450 defense

Titan defense = 1000/360 x (360/1000 x 487 + 360 - 374) = 448 defense
This Primal Lizard 6* 1,320,000 HP has 448 defense

=> Is there a small range for the titans defense or does each colour really have different defense values when they have the same HP?

3 Likes