šŸ§­ First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3

Letā€™s complain about the crappy loot, too. Just in case. :wink:

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble:

Beta Bear sez

Donā€™t overprice Valor Pass, or people will complain itā€™s P2W

21 Likes

Most of the SG Staff has left for the weekend, so you have a lot more optimism about a last-minute change than I do.

So hereā€™s to dying hoping! :crossed_fingers: :grimacing: :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the thing. They put the price too high they donā€™t get the purchases from C2p and they nerf the loot knowing itā€™s just P2w buying the deals so they become in line with current Matt deals. If they price it right they capture C2p market and allā€™s good. Iā€™m sure they have debated/stressed over what the price should be. My gut feeling is it might not even be decided yet.

1 Like

I disagree with this actually because I think overpricing just makes it unattractive to everyone. Why would p2w waste so much time and energy for 50 days for 1 4 star mat, when they can buy it just like that in those monthly deals?

So I think overpricing would actually benefit f2p players, because no one would buy the paid pass and everyone would be on equal grounds.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Season 2 Avatar Missions

That could sort of be true, but I think people would complain anyway. :man_shrugging:

I mean, we donā€™t even know the price yet, and people are already working up complaints. :rofl:

9 Likes

My complaint is we dont know the price yet

Lol

14 Likes

Yeah it wouldnā€™t have hurt them to announce the cost ahead of time. That way those on a limited budget could decide whether to spend on VIP or Valor Pass.

I know this is picky @JonahTheBard but that Elena pic (with her feet) is technically from her original character. However, her costumed character is also a captain (Captain of Fire). Full transparency! :wink: :smile: :fire: seems she got an upgraded costume but no promotionā€¦even glass ceilings exist in E&P :frowning_face:

6 Likes

I still believe that SG is doing good advances for F2P players(im not one)

Starting with costumes. I was able to gather a good amount of keys and i assume it will increase before next costume chamber hits. Its witouth counting the masquerade quest.

And then now we have POV. What is the problem if theres a premium version? if you cannot pay it at least you have free rewards for completing it. Its fair better than having nothing.
And i consider it as an important step forward towards those who dont like or cannot spend money. So good work SG keep innovating and adding new features like that to the game

2 Likes

In fact, in this story, which I will consider canon until @Petri says otherwise, Elena is a school student and Captain of a hockey team called The Royals. The whole of Empires and Puzzles is a dream.

But Iā€™m getting well off topic

4 Likes

Fortunately I came prepared to rebuke myself

9 Likes

I cant tell if sheā€™s mad, just serious, or poutingā€¦this is why guys get confusedā€¦

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: War matchmaking and Titan Score - Italian

Official forum language is english

If you could translate that would be great

1 Like

This is a legit complaint imo (even though Iā€™m pretty sure you were just teasing :stuck_out_tongue:)

Some people will choose VIP or PoV.

Iā€™m hoping the POV isnā€™t overpriced so I can pay for both, but planning is ideal.

2 Likes

This is excellent! :smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

But you have to pay to win premium rewards :rofl:

1 Like