📯 [February 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

I had all 3 featured heros but those coins I had were free, so what the heck. 10 pulls have me Uraeus number 2, so nothing new to declare. :slight_smile:

1 Like

9x pulls from Valhalla coins… and only got 3* doubles!

Jarvur,
An-Windr,
2x Agnes,
Grevle,
Sudri,
Bane,
2x Graymane…

Sad. Not willing to spend money for more pulls.

1 Like

My superstitious pull luck did not fail me once again. Making my phone face down while pulling snagged me a Heimdall! And it’s my first reviver!

12 Likes

Gefjon is amazing. I got her day 1 when she first appeared (off a mythical free coin pull no less!) and she’s made a massive difference to my mono-red.

We are still in a world of green war tanks so I’d happily take another Gefjon.

Are the Gnomes really capped to 20 a day? I don’t see anything about that in the game.

dont see any counter for the gnomes neither

My first gnome and its loot:

Screenshot_20210225-113311_Empires

6 Likes

If you tap the Valhalla forever banner on the map it will tell you if there are gnomes left, though not how many.

3 Likes

I Have probably gotten 8-10 Gnomes already but not a Single Valhalla coin. Only Emblems (x10 and x3) And some Food and Iron Bundles

3 Likes

Don’t know yet but i feel gnomes can pop up Already more for me than now programmed.
Don’t have that much Luck with them till now.

From 2 gnomes I got 5x meteorite fragment and 5x dragon bones.

2 Likes

23 pulls and all i got was Brynhild

1 Like

20 #facepalm characters…

Yeah, I am as excited as you about it :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. This is probably the lamest event ever.

26 pulls Gefjon :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Is there a way to see what the gnome dropped? Just faced on and not sure what I ended up getting tbh

It’s the last position on your map loot.

It is the last reward shown in the list. Afterwards you can look in activity log but there it’s ordered by rarity so you can’t determine anymore what you got, though if you got some 5x 4* crafting material that may be it.

Gnomes appear only when completing stages again ??, or if you pass a stage for the first time, they can also appear ??

They should appear either way.

1 Like