📯 [February 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

I have both and you won’t be disappointed at all. Heimdall I have at +20 and he is my tank in raids and wars and Gefjon I have at +18 and she’s also on my defense. Using the reverse formation and I’ve not dropped below 2600 cups in days now.

I love using them both on Offense as well. Gefjon is just amazing against some of the heroes that can be super annoying. Seshet I will usually let fire now so I can steal the replicating minion :joy:

So congrats. They might not be the power couple of Frigg and Odin (I don’t have them either) but I think they are just as good.

8 Likes

I’ve had a pretty long drought - one unique 5* in 4 months and got mats for most colours piling up.

Do I was delighted to get two great heroes in two pulls from my accumulated coins.

22 Likes

I’ll be damned . They actually listened for once .
Thank SG . I was wrong .

1 Like

sugarcoating the new costume

Had enough coins to do 8 pulls this morning. It was all 3* and then this lady came along. So I am happy - can’t complain

Will max her up to +20 and put her on my defence with Heimdall at +20

16 Likes

From 45 or 50 energy so far I have had 3x drops for rewards:
(S3-10:5 Normal)

3x Sorcerer Emblems
5x Monk Emblems + 15 Coins
10 Valhalla Coins

1 Like

400 coins + 3000 gems = 14 pulls

From coins I got:
Wu kong, Carver, Hawkmoon, Bjorn - nothing worth keeping.

From 10x pull:

Gullinbursti, Fura and Grevle are new. Unfortunately I didn’t get HOTM, 40 pulls this month were not enough.

2 Likes

@Sorvina Gulliburtsi is a very good 4* so whilst no 5* you still have a gem there. Mine is at 20 emblems and he is the anchor in my yellow mono having replaced Vivica as the healer in that team.

5 Likes

I’m still somewhat baffled to see no offers at all.

Valhalla has been an event I have included in my budget. I understand Season 4 will now have the 4 days of offers but I least expected the Atlantis offers here…

Season 3 9/8 Normal—3 flags

I see daily offers:

400 gems +25 coins for £1.99
And you can have a maximum of 4

Ahh right. I’ll give it a forced shut down and restart then

1 Like

And there they are…sorted :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I read many good opinions about him and I’m glad that I got him. Actually what I wanted from this Valhalla was Gullinbursti or Mist or Brynhild. I’m glad I got the golden boar. :+1: Compared to my Li Xiu or Chao he is very strong.

1 Like

He is super strong. I went quite aggressive with mine to increase the damage he does and chose health over defence. His health is crazy high for a 4* and that usually means he lives to fire and his damage can often finish opposing heroes off as well. If you have Druid emblems he’s a worthy recipient of them for sure.

4 Likes

Does he require a yellow mana troop to be efficient or can he work well without one?

Well, I managed to get 1800 coins, and as I already own Gefjon (x2) and Fenrir, I think I will keep them until next month. Can’t wait to see Frigg, Odin or Skadi featured. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use a lot of slow heroes so I’m used to it. But in rush wars he only needs a lvl 1 mana to go in 6 when you have him at +20

My whole mono-yellow now goes in 6 tiles so being a Druid with the +4% was a pretty big deal.

But the key to using slow heroes is how survivable they are. Either through tanky stats or good support. The Angry pig has a tonne of health so can take some punishment.

3 Likes

Yes, I have two of them fully ascended, one +20, second +13 (and going for +20 as well). Wouldn’t mind a third one, because stacking them is incredibly efficient in some cases. He may not be 5*, but I find him better than at least half 5* and I prefer to use him over some other 5* i have fully ascended.

In other news from featured heroes I am missing only Gefjon and I am not that interested in her (she’s no Alfrike) so while I will use free coins for pulls I won’t push it. I will take that coin-only offer but those coins will be kept for next Valhalla (which is coming surprisingly soon this time, so not even that long wait).

2 Likes

Where Gullibursti and Heimdall shine is when you have Mana troops on your other heroes.

Because the extra boost to healing that the mana gives you just adds onto there respective 400 & 500.

So if you are lucky enough to have multiple mana troops in a mono team you see the difference (I have 5 mana in yellow and green but 3 of them are lvl 1…still amazing when paired with these guys)

1 Like