Fated summon advice

I’ve got enough to pull from the fated summon. I was thinking a yellow hero would be best since I don’t have a yellow 5* but I’m not sure I like the ones available. Plus I see Heimdall and Raffaele available.
Leaning towards Heimdall because his potential revive.

Thanks in advance!

Lord Loki would be my choice, he is very versatile hero and he will be useful forever.

Sif and Malosi are good yellow heroes but I would take Loki over them.

13 Likes

In my honest opinion I would go for Lord Loki …

Level him up. Give him 20 emblems and LB(1) him ….

He can be anyone you want him to be on offence…

You won’t be disappointed

5 Likes

Heimdall does not revive. His card says so, but you will almost never see if my happen unless the other team has him! Just used mine in rush war, cast him 7 times with 2 & 3 dead allies, 0 resurrected. Better to think of him as a healer without the revive and you won’t be as disappointed by him.

Go for loki and u will never be coveted again for every heroes u don’t have.

1 Like

For my second pick I picked Heimdall even though I’m not a fan of his revive odds, I’ve the tonics though and he’s a decent meat shield. You’d be mad to not pick Loki, he’s so much fun that he was my first pick, it was a no brainer. For yellow I would have picked Malosi, he’s a bit fragile but his special is top notch, no darts though, and a LONG list of yellow heroes ahead of him

Forget Heimdall since you have Ratatoskr. Meanwhile, his 20% revive is only bonus if the revive is succeed, don’t count on it.
Forget Raffaele as well as you will found you will only fight him a place in defense with Krampus.

You need to strengthen up your Holy and Fire, but I will recommend you consider Lord Loki 1st.

1 Lord Loki
2 Malosi
3 Mitsuko

1 Like

I’d remove Mitsuko from that list. I have had her a long time (since she was introduced) and she does not scale well with today’s heroes. I rarely take her off the bench even with emblems. If you need a blue reflect maybe but be warned she most likely won’t live long enough to fire unless protected by a taunt hero or something

2 Likes

He is not a best reviver, but anyway I cannot count all cases that he saved my *** reviving a needed hero during a raid or war attack. But it’s true that his main use is overhealer + attack buffer, not a reviver.

But in your case you already have Rat, Ptolemy and Brynhild in green, so no rush for more healing in this color (tho overheal comes handy in many cases).
Same in blue, you already have Kiril, who is more useful than Raff.
The best hero in current FS is undisputably Lord Loki, but you have quite a few blues waiting, so maybe you can collect 100 more pulls before October to get him later? And now take any of the non-S1 yellows (any ot them will bring value for you) or maybe Gefjon? She makes a difference when fighting against minion summonners.

1 Like

Do NOT!!! pick Raffaele, pretty much the worst hero in this selection. Here are some suggestions.

2 Likes

If you are dead set on a yellow 5*, both Inari and Malosi are fantastic choices. If you are thinking of another color, Lord Loki will NEVER go out of style.

2 Likes

Lord Loki is the #1 choice. All others pale in comparison.

3 Likes

I am in dire need of a red sniper/damage dealer. So for my FS summon I took Lord Loki :rofl:

6 Likes

Lord Loki can be anything when facing the right opponents :wink:

2 Likes

What I love about LoLo is that he is a very fun and flexible hero that is bad on defense. Wish they would continue to make better offensive heroes that don’t overpower defenses.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed info! I ended up getting Loki, just seemed like a no brainer

1 Like

Pretty much is. Anyone who doesn’t settle on Loki either has him or has a really specific need.

1 Like

Great choice. I would get him if I haven’t picked him from a previous Soul Exchange

He’s amazing for offense

Definitely 1st choice should be Loki… Even on 3/70 he can do a great job for you

Next choice depends on your need, I’d not relay on slow healers, 12 tiles is a long way to go to heal your team