Farming to Fill Special Elemental Chests

I had that too… 3 chests on last 17 days

1 Like

i want to know why some people get elemental chest so quickly.

I read in one thread its usually between 30-40 chests in between each elemental chest

I am averaging 50-60 chests in between elemental chests. I speed up occasionally by not very often. I average 3 to 4 chests a day.

It seems to me there is no rhyme or reason its just RNG

Because they speed up chests.

I am fast forwarding my raid chest twice a day. My last 5-6 elemental chests have been about 6 days apart on average.

ok so you are 4 chests a day?
i am doing 3-4 and mine have been 3-4 weeks apart with 50-60 chests between

Part of it is luck. But yeah I’m doing 4 chests most days. 5 when my titan chest fills.

Good luck on your elemental chests! They have nice emblems and can have ascension mats too.

1 Like

ok so lets do the math.

4 chests a day for 6 days with 1 or 2 titan chests in there and maybe a war chest too.
so at most 27 chests between elemental chests 5 times in a row

meanwhile i am doing 50 -60 chests between mine for at least the past 4.

SO either its total RNG or there is a trick to getting more elemental chests which are extremely important for advancement in this game

SO the common denominator seems to be speeding up chests. I speed up a few chests a week just to get an extra one in and to get the timing to my personal schedule. I at most spend 2 or 3 gems for a speed up.

SO how many gems are you spending on average per speed up?

1. I am speeding up my raid chest 2-3 times a day and it generally costs around 10 gems.

I only occasionally fast forward my monster chest. Let’s say the chest will pop in 1-2 hours and I want to go to bed now, I will fast forward and clear it.

There’s good info in that thread about speeding up chests where I got inspired to try that strategy.

I’d highly recommend to anyone to speed up their raid chests if they are in platinum or higher and have a 66% or better winrate at raiding. I think the cost of the gems is worth it at that point because you do get more gems from the extra raid chests and extra elemental chests. It’s a cost efficient way to get more emblems and more ascension mat rolls.

hmm so I wonder if raid chests may be counted more towards getting an elemental chest then a monster chest.

Vetinari&Rincewind posted this earlier today on Line:

The only S2 level listed is 3-8 (red).

8 Likes

You should try S1 4-1 for fire chests. I average 10+ per 3we.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed changed monster drops post rev20?

I don’t speed up my chests and I get elemental chests regularly. I’ve had 8 since the start of the year on each of my profiles.

I haven’t noticed a difference from last year.

I was worried when I didn’t get any on my one profile until Jan 17 but then I got two in Feb and four in March. I just finished a purple one today.

Ok right here is where I call all this information that I have read into question.

From everything I have read it takes on average 30-40 opened chests in between each elemental chest to be the trigger.

Mine are taking 50-60 chests in between.

I though that was because I d not speed chests up very often maybe 1 or 2 a week for 1 gem just to get them in before bed.

Now if this person is not spending any gems and still averaging a chest every 30-40 chests…why is my 50-60? I almost believe every account is just given a random number at creation that determines when you get them and you can do nothing about it.

Has anyone collected data on how many chests it took in between with and with out speeding up chests on the same account?

Having two accounts I also thought there would be a random difference between them. I play each one just as actively.

Last year there was only one chest difference between them and this year they have an even amount.

My husband gets them much less frequently than I do, and trust me, he’s not happy about it!

@Rook Need to update for Atlantis rise. When Atlantis rise blue chests are great in Season 2 8-2 (up to 15 blue monsters). Red chest even more good in province 3. Maybe yellow chest on levels where many yellow macaws.

3 Likes

You just did. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I meant it’s good to add it in your top message so then no need to scroll 116 messages down to read this :wink:

Heh. Soneone already did the work here:

Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more - #125 by GrootBeard

I added it at the top. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Who ever added stage 7/4 for Purple or Dark ones, tnx, I am lvl 31 filled all of the chests, but never got sn advice this usefull, 3 flags for 12-13 enemies is as god as it can gets. Sorry for relplying to you, but I can’t find that comment. Good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

I have a low level player who has only made it to 6-5 and has a holy chest to fill. I believe 2-2, 2-3, 2-5, 3-1, 3-3, 3-5 are tho only ones with holy monsters BUT, is one better than the other and if so is there a guide/document with the breakdown of the number of each color monster per the level?