Farming to Fill Special Elemental Chests

Yeah. Have same situation in September. Rarely but it can be. (It was only once for me)

Original Poster last seen 12 month ago (linky, linky).

@Kerridoc, @JonahTheBard, can a moderator/ staff make the original post a Wiki ?

If not, maybe ask for a volunteer to start a Season 1 & Season 2 thread. Then close this and add a link to the new topic in the original post.

2 Likes

Wikiā€™d. Good thought; thanks.

2 Likes

Guys I would like to add that if you see Iron, Ham and Exp quests they contain fire monsters only except for the ham boss that is blue. All you need is some luck to have the red chest when this quests pop or active. Hope this helps a bit.

1 Like

Yepā€¦the gold coins of any kind have become water in a desertā€¦VERY HARD TO FINDā€¦used to be a big part of the little thrill to do chests of any kind or mystic vision. There is no tiny thrill or reason to fill chests like i did beforeā€¦dissappointingā€¦

2 Likes

Few days ago I had an elemental chest for three days. Was not bothered to fill it up anymore. Honestly I wasnā€™t bothered to fill my monster chest for some time anyways.

Oh btw it gave me 3 silver tokens and none unfarmable. Haha.

@Coppersky I really like s1-7-4 for Wanted Dark/ Purple mission chest.

It is 3 World Energy for 3 Waves of Dark/ Purple mobs ( plus a wave of Green bosses ),
It has an increased chance of Rugged clothes and String

==Notes==

I am going to throw something in here, because I think itā€™s funnyā€¦and maybe keep another new player from the same mistake.

The very first elemental chest I got was in the raid chest position, so me being brand new thought I had to kill that color hero in raids to fill the chest! Didnā€™t realize just any of that color monster from the lower map levels would workā€¦it . took . FOREVER! But it did help me learn to do better in raids after all that practice ! :grin:

Thank goodness it wasnā€™t in the Titan chest spot!

8 Likes

Wow, that exact same thing happened to me! I think I figured it out before I killed 150 holy enemies in raid but it took days!!

1 Like

Hi,
Is there a summary for the best levels of season 2 to fill the elementary chests.
I found (normal level) :
Holy : 11,3 -11,7, 13-1,16-3, 16-7, 17-1, 17-4, 17-6, 18-1, 18-4, 18-10
Nature :7-1, 9-4, 9-10, 13-2, 14-9,
fire : 3-4, 3-8
ice : 8-2, 8-8, 8-10

Thanks for your answers.

3 Likes

@Rook, I notice some levels are bold type (green 6/3, 6/6, 7/5). Significance of bold type?
Thanks

If I remember correctly, the bold levels were high number of enemies, low WE.

Originally the first full red level was 19.4 (which was ridiculously hard for newer players, so half-Red levels were suggested early on.)

2 Likes

Thank you for the prompt response, @Rook.

1 Like

Has anybody found a good location to kill red enemies? 20ā€“4 sucks and so does 11ā€“6 and 6ā€“8 lol

I got a red chest today and used loot tickets for 20.4 (because Iā€™m lazy) then I used 5.8 on auto (because Iā€™m lazy).

I got a royal tabard, epic troop token and 30 gems :blush:

I generally use Season 2 but here is a topic

You can use forum bookmarks and then search your forum bookmarks

4 Likes

The best place for reds that Iā€™ve found is Season 2 3-4 or 3-8 on easy. It will give you at least as many reds as 20-4 for the same amount of flags.

6 Likes

Another vote for Season 2-3-8

1 Like

Is this still up to date with all the new season 2 provinces?

1 Like

Were the odds of getting ele chest upgraded lately?
My last 3 chests were on 27.03, 1.04, and 6.04.
Or did we get some bonus elemental chest in the meantime?
Orā€¦ is that just my ultra luck?