Empires and puzzles leaving vietnam

Hey, @BlackZed was trying to help you. That’s all. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s okay. I get his frustration.

6 Likes

Wow you are such a nice person. I also get his frustration but if someone lashed out on me when all I was trying to do was to help (and I was not obligated to help in any way or shape), I would totally lose my cool.

1 Like

indeed, very patient, kind and understanding of you @BlackZed ! kudos!

and also to @SamMe for stepping in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey BlackZed Im Vietnamese. Im really do apologize for her!. Im really appriciated your help BlackZed! I have no idea how could she can angry at someone who is nice person to help! Ngocljnh2016 Hello em. Có thể anh lớn tuổi hơn em. Các bạn ấy chỉ cố giúp mình thôi em. Anh nghĩ mình không nên nói họ “ I think you are blink” nghe nó nặng nề lắm em à. Ví dụ họ không hiểu được trường hợp của mình thì thôi không sao đâu em à. Chỉ là trò chơi thôi đúng không em?

Haiz. We can’t download the 39 version. We have to stop playing this game. It was really fun. Thank you so much BlackZed :slight_smile: Thank you very much to all you guys in this topic. All your really helpful tips. Love you all <3

6 Likes

Can’t imagine this is the only game that’s going to pull out with requirements like that. I wonder what other games are rated as G1. Got imagine games like King’s Raid and other big ones are going to get the hammer too.

1 Like

When i search alliance with keyword “vietnam” there are still bunch of vietnamese alliance playing this game. Last seen couple hours ago. Is that mean there still some trick to bypass the v.39 update to vietnamese?

Hello @JohnandCraig. Thanks for the update, and so sorry to hear you cannot download version 39 (as I suspected). :cry:

I wonder just how many players in Vietnam have been affected.

Anyway, I’m glad it was really fun for you. Maybe this can be a good thing down the track. I wish you, and all the players in Vietnam all the best. Take care, and try to stay healthy and safe. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I dont know yet. But my brother he using android he still can update 39.0v and playing now. Im using IOS cant update. We live in the same house

2 Likes

That’s so odd. Maybe you need to change “country”. Update game. Then continue.

Game buddy plays a game that’s not allowed in his home country. So he switches country to USA. Then do what he needs to do: update, buy packs etc. Then switches back to home country.

Just leave roaming off. So you won’t have to bear roaming charges.

3 Likes

Thank you so much SamMe. May i ask where are you from SamMe? :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome @JohnandCraig :smile:
Sure, I’m from Australia.

2 Likes

Yeah BlackZed. So i have tried to change the region on Appstore. But it was ask me the US’s bank account or Paypal. So i think i need to try clearly one more time friend. Thank you so much for the tips dear!

Ooooh that’s even better. Use PayPal if you have it. It’s impossible to get a USA bank account unless you are resident there, with documents to prove that, yadda yadda yadda

1 Like

PayPal doesn’t care where you are from. They just want you to transact through them. Only rub is this : you need to check whether PayPal is allowed in VN yah. Cos PayPal is very diligent about complying with money laundering laws in each country that it has a presence.

1 Like

Actually i have a paypal account (im linked Vietnamese bank and used already) and i tried but the App store required the paypal account must created or address in US. So maybe i should try to make a new account with address in US then see. May i ask where ảre you from BlackZed?

Hey SamMe. Im in the Allies called “Bored Aussie” haha. So i have to reply to you in this Message because the admin only allow me 1 hour for 1 message. Lol

3 Likes

@JohnandCraig No worries. Sometimes, I can definitely relate to being a “Bored Aussie”. :sweat_smile:

Hmmm that strict huh. I am from Singapore. I beeped that buddy. Not sure if he has given gaming by now. Lol

What are your level and team’s power SamMe and BlackZed? Im still weak my team was leveling 25 and team power 2976. :D.

@JohnandCraig We all started at level one. :wink:

I am level 87, and around 4700 TP.

In case it may interest you, you can read more about me, and other players in my
All about the players (June 2021) thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like