I’m quite curious about who is playing the game today. Can you tell me about yourself please?
I suggest the following questions. Answer as many as you prefer.
- When did you start playing? What is your level?
- Who is your avatar? Do you rotate your avatar?
- Who is your favourite 3*? Why?
- Who is your favourite 4*? Why?
- Who is your favourite 5*? Why?
- What do you enjoy most about the game?
- What is your happiest/funniest memory in the game?
- Show me your top 5 favourite heroes
- What is the single biggest thing you’d like to see happen in the game?**
**Thanks to @Homaclese for suggesting this question.
December 2017. Level 87
I’ve worn Yang Mai often since I got her avatar. I do like rotating avatars, backgrounds, and pins. I definitely enjoy the most recent pin added to the avatar shop - rainbow. Perfect to show my support for World Pride Month.
I’d say Frosty. There was a snowman avatar reward for completing the first Christmas seasonal event. It was not repeated again.
I was glad that they offered Frosty, both as a hero and an avatar during the last Santa’s Challenge seasonal event.
It’d have to be Guardian Jackal! I love that he is very fast, his high attack stat, and his holy elemental defence down. I don’t see myself ever removing his emblems.
Guardian Panther. She had always been my dream hero. Since I spend little on the game, I honestly never thought I’d get her.
I was hoping for a second Jackal, and I was incredibly lucky to get Panther the second last Guardians of Teltoc challenge event in November 2020.
The people! Past and present teammates. My “lucky” former but inspirational, knowledgeable, understanding, and fun alliance leader @LuluA85 My global chat and forum buddies. This gaming community.
Happiest would be unexpectedly getting Panther. Funniest? Perhaps when a certain alliance leader joined my alliance at the time. He surprised me, but advised he wouldn’t be able to stay long in alliance chat. I replied: “Boo. I’ll make it easy for you”. Then I kicked him from the alliance immediately.
I’ve placed my top 5 favourite heroes starting from left to right. Panther is my number one!
I’d have to go with improving the Hero Academy. For example, it’d be great to be able to run three levels at once, and queue at least one more hero for HA10.
However, I think something possibly more realistic is capping the gems cost for +5 hero slots at 200 gems. I think this would be a really nice QoL improvement for a greater number of players. I’m currently at 300 gems per +5.
- I’d like this to be a positive thread. If necessary, I’ll flag anything that I think is inappropriate.
- Even though this is a thread about the players, I also invite @KiraSG @Petri and @EmpiresPuzzles to participate. It’s totally up to them, of course.
- Apologies in advance if I may not reply directly to your post. I am behind with replies on a few threads.