Emblems causing game hugely imbalanced

I agree.

Also it costs 212% of the Hero XP to raise a hero to 5* 4.80 versus 4* 4.70.

If you include 200% of the 3* ascension items plus each 4* ascension item counts as 3x 3* ascension item or 450% ( based on drop rates ) then 5* heroes should cost 431% of the emblems ( ( 212% Hero XP + 650% Ascension items ) / 2 ) but instead the Devs have chosen 300%.

The problem is I can BUY Hero XP ( summons and World energy refills ) where I can only purchase small bundles of emblems occasionally.

The Devs have promised a significant amount of emblems are still forthcoming and that shards are too far down the list for immediate implementation. But given traditional MMO patterns, I expect Season 3 or Season 4 to add +20 nodes to Classes and increase the speed of getting 5*+20 heroes as soon as 5*+40 heroes are available.

5 Likes

So war is obviously the aspect where emblems should drop a lot more, I mean, a lot.

If they are going to rebalance titan reward, it wonā€™t be specific to 12* titan but to overall loot tiers. Even low level alliance give much effort in defeating titans regardless of the stars, afterall, the titan we get are basically at our limit.

5 Likes

This will be great. We can all play season 1 again with hard mode added and with emblems as rewards. Right now, feel like run out of stuff to do.

What is shards?

Are you sure about +40??? If the talent skill become level 10, isnā€™t the probability of the skill to be activated become 40-50%? Isnā€™t it to high?

1 Like

This game will be more fun once we have a true tank. Everything is 4 tiles away from dead at this point, raiding has become boring. Everybody can push to top 100 then get knocked down hard, regardless of what defense you have. Emblems can change this as I would love to see what maxed guin or boss wolf can do. With this drop rate, none of this will happen in years.

Maybe in Season 3 you can collectie emblemcoins like Atlantiscoins in Season2 :grinning:

1 Like

This is my predictions based on Devs actions and other MMOs

3 Likes

I disagree with you @BossWolf

I wonā€™t argue, but I wanted to give my opinion, as you have. I am think it is just fine the way it is at the moment.

3 Likes

Please donā€™t come true :joy::joy::joy:

The emblems allowing 4* heroā€™s to compete with 5* was an intended benefit from people testing it. The fact is even with max emblems nearly all 4* are still Worse stat wise then basic core 5* heroā€™s. And no 4* with max emblems even competes with current hotm or Atlantis heroā€™s. The only issue you seem to have is people with 4* heroā€™s being able to compete against you.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think soā€¦ few people have 5* teamsā€¦ most players donā€™t dream of top 100 and stuff like that. Most players want to enjoy the game using the heroes they have, not wait for some fancy HOTM that will never comeā€¦ I played this game literally every single day since august last year. Iā€™m f2p. Many month ago, when I understood how things work here, I gave up on 5* heroes and decided to concentrate on what the game was offering and not on what I wished it would. And I was right. After eight month, the only 5* heroes I have came from my TC20 and they are sitting idle at 2/60 because they are not worth the mats to ascend them. I did not grind this game for 8 month to give 6 tonics to Kadilenā€¦ One day, maybe a worthy green 5* will come. Or maybe not. Until then I very much enjoy my 20+ maxed 4* (with emblems).

10 Likes

A rising tide lifts all boats. Once we get to the point where we have enough emblems to max a 5* tank hero with emblems, everyone else will also have fully-emblemed 4* and 5* heroes to attack them with, leaving the meta pretty much the same. Stacking is still the vastly superior strategy, emblems or not.

I do agree with the sentiment of your post; even Guinevere tanks are too easy to take out now. But I donā€™t think that changing the emblem mechanics or drop rates would help that issue.

With color stack, less chance you have all your stacks maxed with emblems. Like a purple stack, if you team sartana and hel together, they are same class. Our beloved panther is fighter class, while sheā€™s a must for purple stack, there are many other candidates in fighter class for defense consideration.

You can do very well with emblem empowered 4 stars now. I do like the fact 4 stars are hugely improved as I can emblem my jackal and falcon given how important they are. My point here is it takes way too long to see the benefits on 5 stars, itā€™s so long that people here discussing this may not even be still playing this game by the time you can max one 5 star.

All aspects of this game are based on two things. Luck and patience. The first eludes me, but on the second Iā€™m doing fine so farā€¦

7 Likes

I think 1500 emblems based on current drop rate is beyond patience.

3 Likes

Yes, it most definitely isā€¦ but waiting countless month for a decent 5* also is and soooo many players are doing thatā€¦

9 Likes

Emblems causes lower-higher level heroā€™s equality and gives to new players a way to gain earlier ascension rewards with eventā€™s completion tiers and quests.

Itā€™s the way we earn emblems that Is actually brokenā€¦ Too much variance in RNG drops.

SG has said they deliberately started slow with emblem drop rates, and a significant source of emblems will be weekly raids.

We know they are working on weekly raids. We donā€™t have visibilty into other potential changes to drop rates.

So I think those saying emblem drop rates are too slow really mean to say ā€œhurry up SG, do what you said.ā€ If so, wait and see how things pan out with weekly raids?

Or they donā€™t believe SG when they said they will be accelerating the drop rate. If so, complain away.

1 Like