Emblems causing game hugely imbalanced

Ok I see your point. The big difference is at this point many many players have a lot maxed 5 stars, so this imbalance is not as obvious as the emblem problem. It will take a very long time before anyone can max a 5 star while there will be many maxed 4 stars out there, they will somehow make 5 star irrelevant and leave you nothing to do in the game.

I think emblem quest should be at least daily or even several going on at same time. It makes farming a lot more fun and more rewarding. Current frequency you wait days to get one then 10 minutes later all completed, back to boredom.

True that epics are faster and keep up with current legendaries, but you forgeting two points:

1. A full talented epic is as strong as a legendary at 4-80 and have a talent. But meanwhile an epic reach +20, a legendary reach +8 or +9 or so (so it is still stronger)

2. sooner or later people working on epic should work on legendaries and start from zero. On reverse people already worked on legendaries progressing faster after working on epics.

This ā€œchoicesā€ are what it makes emblems interesting.
Too easy work on your stronger heroes and get immediately the best outcomes.

You have to strategically pick a road and leave aside something else.

5 Likes

This makes sense if 5 star can be maxed sooner. Keep in mind each class has several 5 stars. Even 1 seem to be mission impossible at current emblem drop rate. This diminish the point of even having emblems.

Then we get a new hotm on monthly basis, still season 3 heros are coming. Emblems just canā€™t keep up with how many new heros they put out.

4 Likes

In rereading the flow, the solution would be (perhaps) to be able to start giving emblems to heros 5 * from level 3/70 and not 4/80. This would leave an interest to 5 * heroes who are long to evolve with objects of ascension already difficult to find.

5 Likes

Much higher emblem dropping rate is still the better solutuon here. Iā€™m even fine with 1500 vs 500 as long as we can see max a 5 star is possible within reasonable time frame. Right now it is not.

1 Like

Raid tournament (once completed) is another good source of emblems.

I understand that right now it seems a reaaaaally long way before full talented a single legendary, but thereā€™s no guarantee that the pace will stay like this forever.

Iā€™m confident they adjust the drops and requirements accordly if they see something is not quite right.

I donā€™t think Small Giant want to particulary ā– ā– ā– ā–  off whales or huge spenders (aka, the people working the most on legendaries)

5 Likes

While tournament can be good source for emblems, why not increase it on every aspect of the game from titan, war to chest. People are happy and will be more engaged if their effort is rewarded better. I mean, there are 10 classes. Even you increase drop rate a lot, still takes a long time to collect.

@BossWolf ā€¦ Arenā€™t you the one who donā€™t bother about leveling 3* and 4* heroes, instead focusing on 5* from the beginning?

I understand that you donā€™t like the concept because you donā€™t even bother to use 4* with some exception such as Wilbur or some truly great 4*. But there are a lot of us who have fun playing with 4*. Of course SG canā€™t satisfy all of its players, they have different playstyle and needs.

All I can say is I agree that at the moment emblem is coming too slow, but SG still trying to figure out the best way to increase it.

8 Likes

This is not the point here, donā€™t you think emblems are too hard to collect yourself?

When we take down a 12 star titan with A or B score but end up with garbage loot, like most of the time, 30, 50 pieces of emblems can totally save the day and make you feel every tornado and potion you threw at the titan is worth it. Too much effort is not rewarded in the game but emblems could be the solution.

Many alliance members are not longer engaged in hitting titans, only do the bare minimum. Simply because itā€™s not rewarding. If you want to keep current mats drop rate why not increase emblem dropping rate to make it better.

5 Likes

Yes, we do agree about that.

1 Like

No way and very shortsighted Those high leveled players have already bigger awards and this tournament makes the game a lot more interesting for the geest massage of players instead making the small community of strong players even stronger

Massage should be mass

Bigger awards from? war or titan?

Events and titans certainly

Not many players attack 12* titans but almost all of them participate in war.

1 Like

They could put in a hard level for season 1. Redo, collect emblem, have something to do.

4 Likes

Events take a very specific way to play. And only about 10 people in each class get great rewards. We donā€™t talk about events rewards here.

Maybe the are going to put emblems in season 3?

1 Like