Elizabeth Balance Discussion ⚖️

Because Elizabeth is one of the best heroes already.

Here we go again. Elizabeth is mostly good in combination with other heroes that have minions or fiends or heroes like frigg. If you put her in the same team with some of season 1 5* heroes I don’t see her shining. And yes I have her and I say my opinion cause I don’t have dozens 5*. What’s the problem? Further more heroes like Frigg are OP not Elizabeth.

1 Like

Why should Elizabeth be buffed to fit in with your roster?

If you buff her what will happen when she is in a synergy based team?

Why was Telluria nerfed? Because of the team synergy, not because of standalone reasons.

While I agree, that Elizabeth is a support hero who sets it up = slows & weakens opposition, for others in her team to collectively kill & win, I don’t find FriGG being OP.

After more than a year of FriGG & post a nerf, still reading complaints makes me :rofl:

Think, out of multiple times of FriGG experience, all 100% times, she doesn’t create mayhem = which is what OP means & does !

• Real power of FriGG depends on number of nature tiles on the board, so take away those tiles.
  • I use FriGG & clear the nature tiles regularly… I have no complaints facing her.

I feel, seeing FriGG creates the BIG danger panic, which impacts gameplay = the real issue.
Well, SG is going to release more board tiles powered heroes, which will require player’s choosing what to face & what to clear… instead of panicking !

• FriGG, OdiN, AleX, Octros, Caitlin, Rian, etc are those types… that create panic. FriGG’s DD adds to that panic…

Gotta deal with the panic instead of complaining OP !

I used to feel that. Now I don’t even feel that when both Frigg and Morel are nestled up next to each other. Why? Because I have counters! C Mel and D’Andre are both excellent counters (also to Elizabeth!). Then I have also started playing with an LB shrubbear who has introduced the wonderful world of taunts to me. And I don’t even need those counters if I can get the purple tiles to mana control Frigg or any other danger hero.

As it stands in the game I don’t think there are any S3 heroes that are OP, and possibly only squid face in S4. Some of the heroes from the new portals could possibly qualify, but time will tell…

2 Likes

I didn’t want to spell out many possible strategies / choices of solutions to deal with the mentioned heroes = its not my responsibility to coach players how to play.

Yes, I can share something, but, it is each one find their own way forward, based on how keen they are…
which
clearly is lacking in complainers, who will complain, no matter what…

Good to read you found your style. My biggest counter to all types out there is LoLo… who I aim to charge faster than the Big impact in the opposition ! It’s FuN !

• The amount of mana given by Malicna, Frosth, Yang Mai, Elradir and Devana’s respective Element Links reduced slightly.
    SG ruined the whole mana generating HOTM series , but Elizabeth is fine… Fools
2 Likes

Why they didnt include Elizabeth in the new update? This is ridicoulous. She must hit with 205.5%.

205.5?

A ridiculous number made up to try and get a little attention maybe?

Sure, I’ll bite…why not…

What are you on about this time? Lizzie is perfectly fine as she is. You obviously know this given that you are probably the only person asking for Lizzie to be buffed.

I regret responding already given it makes zero difference but there you go, some attention for you.

1 Like

Attention for what? I’m just trying to make fun of it and I really laughed hard about the 205.5. And why you give attention to 0.5? You are too serious mayby?

Seriously now Elizabeth is by far my last choise in wars, in seasons and in raids and nothing will make me change my mind. Plus when I fight against her she doesnt scare me at all with her mana reduction one way or another my heroes getting the full mana and then the game is over.

Elizabeth Costume will solve it all

Yeah, nice idea to give more money to them from summons. No thanks.

AGREED, I can’t stand the call for nerfs. It’s not even a balance just a nerf to something they are having alot of trouble beating in game. We paid for these heros because they are strong.

If they simply changed her to fast, she would be better.

Yes she would be better but its not needed

I am very underwhelmed by her. I limit broke her and am kicking myself for doing it. I rarely use because being average, she’s always the last to fire, if she does all. Then she doesn’t hit hard when she does fire.

She is a monk and there are Mana troops, shouldn’t be hard to get her to 9 tiles.

2 Likes

Yeah she has the talent boost and 30 mana troops. I just typically will use Saoirse over her, He typically fires as quick as she does.

Both are solid options, I would not hesititate using Elizabeth, especially if the target has a healer because the fiend healing absorbing is essentially extra damage in that scenario. That is easily a fixed 400+ damage per target by absorbing the healing.

Everything is situational based on the target some heroes will be more effective than others.

1 Like

Same with Afrike. Just make her fast. She’ll be better. You guys complaining about the best red in the game is hilarious. GTFO.