Elizabeth Balance Discussion ⚖️

That’s on defence. How many use her for offence to get into or top of the top 100.

I know of a few who used her to global 1.

Of course will change soon due to power creep.

1 Like

Honestly?

No one gives two :poop:’s about offense

When the nerf bells are called, it’s almost always regarding a defensive hero, and their subsequent performance defensively

People and their defense obsession *sigh* … way too overvalued

I honestly cannot even think of a single purely offensive hero that’s ever been nerfed… Hmmm :thinking: Probably have to search just to find one that’s been asked for, even…

Also, Liz will have a perfect counter in one of the upcoming events, so really be counter-productive to mess with her anyway
1 Like

They should never nerf any hero.

They should only buff heroes.

A hero obtained from Gacha is a competitive advantage at an already ridiculously low rate. To negatively impact the hero is selling a product not as advertised. There can (and probably will) eventually be some legal implications if they continue to nerf. You don’t go buy a Big Mac from McDonalds and they decide to take the cheese off of it because it’s too cheesy.

If they in turn buff the heroes, they can align them that way, and then even further buff the new heroes. You’re gaining a free competitive advantage from the additional buffs.

That said, costumes are a joke and so are nerfs. If you’re going to have people summon for the same heroes twice, why not just release more heroes so it doesn’t feel like we’re paying twice?

All a matter of perception I suppose, but whatever it is, SG/Zynga don’t have it.

Long story short, leave Elizabeth alone and introduce ways to counter the heroes or buff other heroes to compensate. Or come out with a hero that removes fiends much like Noor removes minions before hit.

And stop pouring energy into hero nerfing when we have much bigger things to worry about. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My reply is as much to the dubious calls for a buff in this thread. They are ridiculous.

And if they are based on a defence mindset well then should every hero be a tank?

Yes! Definitely! And if they can all do a bit of a heal as well, that would be ace. Thank you!

Honestly, it’s baffles me there’s such a variance here (between those who want a nerf, and those who want a buff)

Imo, Elizabeth is perfectly balanced as is. Although, she may quickly become less so upon the introduction of this new alliance challenge event, we’ll have to wait and see. Why any nerf now would be silly, and any buff [before we see what happens] unnecessary.

5 Likes

You lot still going on about Elizabeth :man_facepalming:t3: hav a day off lol. She’s fine they way she is someone plz end this topic.

No more nerfs to any heros.

1 Like

All the people who want buffs are joking…just trolling for a bite from people.

It seems like some are genuinely serious

…but what do I know?! :no_mouth:

Typically don’t pay these threads any mind. But hear talk of Elizabeth being compared to the GTV era?! Couldn’t help but say some :poop:

2 Likes

Elizabeth is fine as is no adjustment good or bad needed

2 Likes

I do not have Elizabeth. I have gone against her, won some & lost some. There are new heroes out with passive abilities and specials that will be fantastic used both against and paired with her. So I guess I will just wait and see what’s next.

Well she is sreded by new heroes anyway and all fiends spawners. So she is ok now :slightly_smiling_face:
Destroy all fiends AND imunnity to new fiends for 4 turns, she will be out of most defences, hence in attack she will be more or less good.

At this point now with the power creep, she’s inline with the top heroes imo. When she was released, it was a different story but this power surge is gonna make what’s good today pretty much outdated in a year.

Question: Why some ppl are against buffing?
Answer: Because they have so many heroes and they just don’t care.

Answer: Buffing heroes who don’t need buffing unbalances the game further. Each unbalance makes the game slightly less fun - enough unbalances and the game becomes unplayable.

Question: Why are you crusading for Elizabeth rather than Thoth-Amun, or Perseus?
Answer: Because you have Elizabeth and you selfishly want your toy to be overpowered so you can personally achieve more in the game. Please aim to get better at the game instead of asking for shortcuts that will be beneficial for you but will be worse for almost everyone else in the game

4 Likes

While, I can understand the Liz balance talk when she came, today most of us (if not all) have learnt how to deal with her fairly well…
So
Why is this discussion still on.

I got her a month back & use her occasionally & don’t see any SUPER great advantage towards my win results on offence.
&
Defence still gives same win % when BK was on it !

My daily play, main team still is Gazelle-Heimdall-FriGG-LoLo-Hatter = No Elizabeth !

Is it a habit, asking for heroes to be balanced = nerfed, many times, just for the heck of it… instead of finding a way to deal with the hero, which is one of the purpose of playing this game…!
At least, that’s how I play…

Good day !

2 Likes

When a lot of top alliances are running her as a tank I don’t see how exactly a valid case can be made that she needs improving

She is very underwhelming. I regret limit breaking her. Wish I could get the aether back.

Maybe if she was made fast instead of average, she would be a little tougher

LOL…here we go again! My hero can’t win matches by herself! Waaaaaaaaa! She’s only on 90% of the top defenses in the game and limit broke by all that have her. Sure, let’s buff her!!! Why stop oat Fast? Aiming too low, let’s make her VERY FAST!!!

Edit: you must REALLY think Hannah sucks too if you think a fast Elizabeth is in order! LOL!