Elizabeth Balance Discussion ⚖️

The new ninja red will be the best red hero in the game. If released the same as beta.

Might be true…offensively. Defensively? Hard to say yet. Possibly. Very likely even.

I limit broke and she is a mainstay in my teams.

Sorry to say this but I have to wonder if the inability of the rest of the team to survive is the issue.

My Liz gets to fire pretty much every fight.

Could be. My usual red stack is Garnett, cos Marj, Gefjon, Zim, and Saoirse.

Is she worth limit breaking over Mitsuko, Zimkitty and C.Azlar taking into account fiend destroyers seem to be around the corner?

Yes, she is worth every aether.

3 Likes

Well, by your logic itself, how will LBs to your mentioned help:

• Mitsuko’s reflect can be easily dispelled
  • Zimkitha has better new options.
  • Azlar will stay the same = slow, with better stats & I have faced few LB one, easily killed before he could fire. Many times, I copy him thru LoLo & the kill him.

So, Liz is the better option for LBs, which is what I did 2 weeks back.

1 Like

I do not have Elizabeth. I have gone against her, won some & lost some. There are new heroes out with passive abilities and specials that will be fantastic used both against and paired with her. So I guess I will just wait and see what’s next. :two_hearts:

So except for the wait and see my opinion is still standing firm on leaving Elizabeth alone she is balanced how she is. :two_hearts:

1 Like

all heroes I have should be buffed and all heroes I don’t should be nerfed.

with this logic Liz (Elizabeth) definitely have to be nerfed! also she failed to help Moreau so she should be punished, get her out of the game, time out

Gaillard is my answer to her . He renders her impotent if he goes off first . In a tourney with no ice she will dominate . Other than that she is OP and a nightmare to face . I’d hate her more if I didn’t have a defense against her . Her power stood out upon release . I wish I had a Conglagh to smash her five times . She is a problem for sure but I’m more for developer research to release heroes once rather than beg for buffs or nerfs. That is what beta is for .

1 Like

Anyone with Arco could check her well

1 Like