šŸ’˜ Elba - 5* Fire / Red from Season of Love

Elba is not the hero to look at in this event, when deciding (unless you plan on spending 1000 EHTs that is), she isnĀ“t featured, so only 1 coin out of 1000 coins will get an Elba. Look at the 3 featured heroes where you get 1 or 2 from 100 EHTs.

For her being the ā€œrare heroā€ or prize of the portal, Iā€™m pretty disappointed.

She really only works well in equalizer unfortunately. Would love to see her adjusted somehow. The average speed and waiting 4 turns for the heal is well, not good haha

1 Like

Yep, I understand all that. She was the only of the new heroes that had some slight interest to me. Now none of them do.

That at least makes an easy decision even easier :smiley:

SG where is the hero balance for this chick? A lot of potential
But she is basically doo doo. Donā€™t think yall intended her to be A**.

Just pulled her on 5 EHT draws. She seems pretty solid to me and has great stats. Waiting 4 turns for the heal might sound meh at first, but it goes off even if she dies or recasts her special. Bonus healing for solo heroes. The damage/counterattack alone makes for a nice tank and the healing is just gravy.

3 Likes

I think sheā€™s the bomb. She creates a predicament. Counterattack has the potential to be one of the most destructive forces in the game, which compels attackers to bring a dispeller or be destroyed.

She is the ONLY counterattack hero IN THE GAME that punishes attackers for dispelling her buff with a massive heal to herself and her nearby allies. Unless I missed someone?

Her primary function is not a direct damage dealer. Her alpha break ability is a defensive buff, sheā€™s a Paladin, she heals herself. She is designed to be the toughest little nugget of all the love family IMO.

7 Likes

I totally agree with your opinion. She may be really annoying sitting on tank. 125% counterattack is no joke. 325% direct dmg is also not giggling.

On attack, if surrounded by two tough gorillas, she may be a suicidal girl that may heal enourmously on her death.

2 Likes

Mad hatter can steal this? Would love to test him out against this hero :slight_smile:

Does Lepiota trigger this would be my questionā€¦

Not quite sure, i missed it when i tested hatter. But it looked like the 1300 heal popped off when i stole the special, but i did get the reflect and 1k hp, trade off :man_shrugging:

Guys, how demanding are you, complaining about the Hatter and now about Elba? 325% to three; reflex of 125% for 4 turns and will also heal nearby allies for at least 1000HP, all in fast mana with LV11 mana troop and mana node. What did you want, 500% damage, 150% reflex in 5 turns and health increases immediately? pleaseā€¦

1 Like

As a tank, she is better than Cupid.

Iā€™m sorry, but what are you talking about here? I think you either misunderstood or youā€™re talking about something that has long since been squashed.

Recently pulled her from Covenant Summon. I think sheā€™ll pull Voluptas off the bench more if I were to use her in a team. Two Cupids and both do proxy healing.

I have a lot of Paladin emblems so Iā€™m gonna level her :thinking:
Should I select Sword path or Shield path?? :roll_eyes:
I donā€™t see much discussion about her.

Like stated above, not much fuzz around this one. Just pulled her, and wondering if she is worth putting in the work for?

Perhaps she is good only for FTP? :thinking:

Sheā€™s decent, not the worst, not the best.

Decent hit to 3,

Decent counterattack to 3,

Decent heal to 3 but after 4 lengthy turns.

Sheā€™s just decent, not just to F2P.

2 Likes

She works great with with Odette and even better with Oddille to bypass the 4 turns - pretty quick for a 1300hp boost let alone her solo family 20% hp boost. Not game breaking, but definitely useful

4 Likes