🦸‍♂️ El Duque - 5* Fire / Red from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

She is great but she has the least effect when compare to Wilbur costume, Sun, Khufu, and Franz.

But she’s not competing with most of them because they will also be on the team. You’re comparing her tile augmentation to EDD and DD, that’s where I’m confused.

@Colonel ask me who in his team (Wilbur costume, Sun, Khufu, Zenobia and Franz) should be replaced with El Duque if he want to test El Duque.

I answer Zenobia. She is the one who has the least effect among those heroes. I didn’t say she is bad.

I’d have to say right off rip without even trying, that move will cost you tons of damage.

1 Like

+64%Atk vs -90%Def

I think it is obvious which one have more effect.

I think you should try. (But as I say before, if you really don’t want to try. That is fine. I am ok with that because I don’t have El Duque so this test isn’t important for me. (I just want to know :sweat_smile:))

You’re not factoring the fact that the only tiles affected by the +64% increase in tile damage are the ones on the board when Zenobia activates. El Duque will keep the defense down the entire time you fight the titan.

Yes, even the +64%Atk is permanent. -90%Def will have more effect with no doubt.

But anyway, to be 100% sure, I need someone to test to comfirm.

…so using all of that mana to get ONE hero up to speed?! What about all of the other heroes?! This is incredibly inefficient. Not to mention the time to click all of those items and run the special over and over …

Again, when someone beats the scores I just posted using El Duque and forge-level weapons, then we can talk about this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@u2371 I recall being very excited about Yang Mai’s attack stack for titans. It was a massive waste of time.

1 Like

Ok, I will not tag you more about this until I found a video that someone use El Duque :slightly_smiling_face:

In fact, I know that Yang Mai’s attack stack for titans will not work well in the first time she release. Her attack stack only increase her attack not all ally’s attack.

…adding 50% attack onto one hero with the other attack ups is a big number … but too much of a time waster getting her there. 10 stacks is 10 specials … huge waste of time and tiles.

1 Like

Not much. And it doesn’t work that way.

Let say Yang Mai have 1200 base attack (with troop bonus). She have Wu Kong Buff. Her attack will be 1200+2220. If she also have x10 Atk stack (+50%Atk), her attack will be 1200+2820 (not 1200+3930). The +% Atk always calculate from the base attack not matter how many buff she has.

Even if Yang Mai got 10 stack in a single skill, she wouldn’t be better than Boldtusk or Ares or Shadereave.

1 Like

Yes, because of the calculation:
Even if +50% attack boost is compared to
-50% def down…
The def down still has greater effect:

Facts matter.

1 Like

Jekyl, please tell which team do you use for each color against titan.
At least your blue team against red titan.
Thank you

Happy gaming

These are my teams for daily titans including exact troops and weapons used every day. I fire from right to left since I am right handed and play with one finger so it is quicker for me.

4 Likes

@u2371 You seem to be focused on the mechanics of Yang Mai’s attack increase, but the very, very important part of what I said about Yang Mai is:

“… but too much of a time waster getting her there. 10 stacks is 10 specials … huge waste of time and tiles.”

"excited about Yang Mai’s attack stack for titans. It was a massive waste of time.’

The importance here is that 10 stacks is a giant, enormous, ludicrous, super-sized, gargantuan waste of time and tiles in a titan fight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does Miki really better than Sergei against yellow titan ? I never know about that before.

El Duque’s stack have much much more effect than Yang’s stack.

It do cost a lot but that prize for El Duque’s stack is also big as well. 1000% damage is huge. It might worth. That is why I need someone to test :slightly_smiling_face:.

The question is though of it worth about 30 secs on the timer and all the mana potting required going to him for it instead of to everyone else?

1 Like

“30 secs on the timer + all those mana potion” vs “1000% damage”. It might worth. Need someone to test :slightly_smiling_face:.