šŸ… [Eighth Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

About the defense is written:
At the end of each day, you receive points based on your grade. However this is a bit unfair.
Imagine that during the whole tournament you have been attacked 20 times and you lost 10 of them. Here are 2 possible scenarios:
Day 1 - 4 victories, points at the end of the day = 900
Day 2 - 4 victories, points at the end of the day = 900
Day 3 - 2 victories and 2 losses, points at the end of the day = 900
Day 4 - 4 losses, points at the end of the day 900
Day 5 - 4 losses, points at the end of the day 650

Total 10 wins, 10 losses and 4250 points

Scenario 2.

Day 1 - 4 losses, points at the end of the day = 0
Day 2 - 4 losses, points at the end of the day = 0
Day 3 - 2 victories and 2 losses, points at the end of the day = 0
Day 4 - 4 victories, points at the end of the day = 400
Day 5 - 4 victories, points at the end of the day = 650

Total 10 wins and 10 losses and 1050 points

The difference between scenario 1 and 2 are 3200 points and is all due to luck!

The attack points are determined at he end, based on the total performance. However the defense is very influenced by the luck.

2 Likes

So far so good :blush:

Nobody remove compasses from anywhere, please! I need compasses more than anything elseā€¦ Iā€™m down to my last one, to be used very soon on Azlarā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t used my day 3 flags yet (waiting for chest), but my defense is getting destroyed. Well over 30 attacks (lost count on day 2) and E grade. Itā€™s not that bad of a teamā€¦ Is it?

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually a pretty good teamā€¦ except for the tankā€¦ Li canā€™t take punishmentā€¦ especially without emblems, and who wastes emblems on Liā€¦ Her damage is neglectable and her special does nothing to protect her against purple tilesā€¦ and if the tank falls too soonā€¦ the whole team crumbles without fireing one shotā€¦ I think for this yellow/purple defense formation, Hu Tao might be a much better tank. At least his special might turn the game in your favor, while Liā€™s special will, at best, delay the enemy for a turn or twoā€¦

Just wanted to thank everyone who has boril or another counter hero in front and everyone who has healers or willbur on def this tournament. Simple line up of 2 Sonjas, Caedmon + 2 fast/medium hitters rules.

1 Like

No. I put him in my lines up for attack boost. My other options werent any better. Although i did mean to switch spots with boril & him before the tourney started and of course i forgot. When I saw my mistake I knew it would not hold up well under attacks.

1 Like

I have 104. Take halfā€¦plz

1 Like

Day 2:

• 29 attacks
  • 12 win - 17 lost
  • about 41% (rank C)

I have only 2 heroes talented in my defence, but was hoping for a little bit better.

So far my tournament defense has been targeted 43 times:

• 26 wins,
  • 17 losses.

Grades:

1. day: A,
  2. day: B,
  3. day: A (*).

Iā€™m using following team:

IMG_20190612_194826

1 Like

@Eev , actuallyā€¦

Half way through day three. 38 attacks so far, day one A, day two A, day three A (61.5%) so farā€¦

Currently rank #2

2 Likes

i am 15-0 vs such teams so far :wink:
And only my caedmon with talents :wink:
But:
My def with really lame Kolen is 4-4 now.
Actually thats a lot, usually 1-2 atacks on me in previous tournaments.

Maybe you should use Boril and Wilbur for defense, they seem to be doing a pretty good jobā€¦ :wink:

P.S. defense won another three since I posted, itā€™s 62.5% nowā€¦

I think it is ok for this team :wink:
empires
With talents of your heroes i suppose it would be even better :wink:

Great :sunglasses:

My def E
2 victories, 12 defeats

Here are my todays flags.

First one was an impossible board. Plus I always said Hu is a better tank than Li.

That third one was delightful :laughing: Three healers and a wing Cyprianā€¦ Got me confused :thinking:

The other three had tank issues. Chao tank?!! Come on! Thatā€™s a firstā€¦ And Colen is flank material. Hidden behind a blue tank he may cause a lot of trouble. Iā€™m a Colen fan, but as tank, he just lacks the staminaā€¦ Plus heā€™s a fighter so no emblems for him, BT gets thoseā€¦

By the way, I caught a glimpse at a Grimm right beside Sonya, in your roster. Whatā€™s the deal with him? Isnā€™t he maxed? Cause I would have taken him on attack instead of Boril. Thatā€™s how I raid red tanks, Triton, Grimm, Sonya. Borilā€™s good as tank, mine has 810 defense and 1300 health, a real meet wall, keeps me in diamond, but his attack is way too low for offense and hid defense stat makes riposte extremely inefficient as most hits barely scratch himā€¦

So, whatā€™s the problem with your defense? Who do you got?

2 Likes
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?

Day 3

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?

5 today
15 total

Just a note - out of all the tournies run so far this is the most attacks Iā€™ve ever received. Not sure whatā€™s changed but it seems like a good sign from my perspective. Now if i could just rewind time and not forget to swap BT & Boril before the tourney started. :rofl:

• What is your Defense Teamā€™s win/loss record today, and in total?

0 of 5
1 of 15

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?

E

Third day
3 attacks today : 1-2
7 total : 4-3 B rank

13-2 on offense, good for Top 1%

Finished maxing Wilbur this afternoon and gave him 7 nodes! Proteus also is +1 after class quest

@Olmor love watching opposing heroes kill themselves hitting the riposte, it give utter satisfaction. :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 3
Attack: 15 attacks - lost 3
Defense: 10 attacks - lost 4 (60% - Grade A)

Defense%203