🏅 [Eighth Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

It’s based on the amount of points they have scored in the tournament so far. The more points they have scored, the more points you get by beating them.

2 Likes

Thanks for that! that clarifies a lot of things! So if you defeat one well placed player, no matter how lame his defense is, you will get a lot of points… In theory it is possible for a player who won all his attacks against other well placed players and made a lot of points to have a weak defense set. Might have been the case for day one’s champion…he was 80 points ahead of the competition and had a well underdeveloped defense, featuring even some 3*…

My def team is doing surprisingly well, i think they hate my def team

DAY 1:
3 Wins vs 2 Losses
Grade A

E only losses all the way.
F… this bloody battle.

Day 1: 3:3 B-Rating
Day 2: 9:2 so far 70.5% winrate
Attack: 10:0

The rewards should better for the top 1%. A 2% chance at a 4* item amd a maximum possible 30 emblems is unreasonable for a week long event. I have more specific opinions about removing gloves and compasses from the loot table altogether but the emblems are my main concern. Raid tournaments were supposed to be main source of emblems - what is going to happen?

Update: Grimm is +14 now
I was attacked a lot, I am now at 25 attacks with score 18 - 7.

First 24 attacks were done while I was at 0-5 wins (my attacks), I am now at 10 wins in top100, wonder how many attacks will come now

Defense : 3-1 A rank (3575 TP)
Attack : 9-1
Fought lots of Wilbur, Boril/Cyprian. Also fought 2 Melendor at tank :joy:
Also saw many BT/Kiril and they are always last man standing.
Using the same attack team, no matter the opponent:
Proteus, Grimm, Wilbur, Sonya, Kelile
Good success so far, Sonya being Mvp at the start of the fight to dispel riposte. Then, it’s Wilbur’s turn and Grimm/Kelile to finish
Currently my very best tournament!

1 Like
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
    DAY 2

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?

5 times today
10 total

What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?

1 of 5 today
1 of 10 total

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?

E

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team?

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?

3448 tp

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

3 Likes

Did you forget to change Boldtusk tank?

1 Like

All quiet on the western front… Still 0 attacks on my def team :man_shrugging:

Defense team is winless as usual, but at least it’s a different defense team. I probably should’ve swapped Scarlett in for Boldtusk, but I figured it didn’t really matter, since it’s above a 3* event.

To me, the Raid Tournament is essentially a free daily Reid Energy flask that is 5/6 full until I lose 4 attacks.

Of course, just after I post the prior sentence, I use a bunch of gems skip my raid chest to try and get help towards filling it with today’s attacks before I head to bed. Up pops an Ice elemental chest. At least I’m full on world energy.

2 Likes

Hey! That’s me there in place 5!!

2 Likes

End of day two, defense grade A. 29 attacks 11 losses 18 wins.

DAY 2:
2 Wins vs 3 Losses

TOTAL:
5 Wins vs 5 Looses

GRADE:
A - B

Day 1
Atk: 5-0; Def: 1-5 - 16% E

Day 2
Atk: 8-2; Def: 2-7 - 22% E

Defense: E
Raids: 8 W - 2 L

I really do poorly when setting up defense for tournaments. Have to thank myself for not reading the rules: :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you use your Kashhrek tank?

1 Like

More like flank. I put falcon as tank.