šŸ… [Eighth Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

Day 3 of Raid Tournament.
Iā€™ve made 15 attacks. Win: 14. Loss: 1.
Defense Grade: B on Day 1, A on Day 2, currently have an A for Day 3.

Raid%20Tournament%20Defense%20Score(12%20June%2C%202019)

Day 3: still 0 attacks on my teamā€¦ this is getting annoying!

Riposte vs Synchronization?

1 Like

Right! Nobody takes the time to explain how the amount of points awarded for victory is determinedā€¦ 606 for the russian whit the joke defense (2735TP) and only 607 for the armored beast there (3745TP). Someone said the other day that points ar awarded based on the performance and ranking of the target in the on going tournament. The more points you make within the tournament, the more points your attackers will recive for killing you. But this shows different. 606 points for a team with 6055 tournament points and 607 for one with less tournament points (only 4949)ā€¦ so that theoty is incomplete, at best, if not totally wrongā€¦ I wish someone told us how this worksā€¦

They look good enough! Maybe swaping Boril for LJ would have turned the tidesā€¦Borilā€™s high defensive stats might have bought the time for Wilbur and LJ to chargeā€¦ At first I thought "Oh! LJ?! Way too squishyā€¦ But then I saw the +18ā€¦ I wonder what his stats are at +18?!

1 Like

Day 3.
My alt got stuck this time: 0-1 E, 0-1 E, 0-1 E
My main has gone 3-1 A, 5-2 A, 5-2 A
Didnā€™t think my defense was tricky enough for that:

End of day three:

16 defenses, 10 won 6 lost

That makes:

45 defenses 28 won 17 lostā€¦ current grade A (61.3%). 2700 points for defense until nowā€¦

Itā€™s this disproportionality between the number of defense fights that puzzles me. Why are some of us attacked 15 times a day and others not at all?

That is what they wanted in the first tournament, but afterwards it seems points are based on opponentā€™s 5 strongest heroes.

22 more attacks during the third day (I was rank 1 to rank 10 or something during the day) with result 10 - 12.

So overall 47 attacks with 28 - 19, the last attack on me (which I lost) unfortunately put me to B grade. It would be good if you could see how many points (or what grade) you were at the end of day. I was attacked 5 more times already, so if I wasnā€™t counting the attacks by myself (or remembering the points I had) I wouldnā€™t know what grade I was at the end of the day.

And the points for my attacks are really a mystery to me too. My 11th attack was against a guy in top 1k for 604 points. Fine, but then all 4 attacks next were against guys in top 100kĀ± for only 598/599 points.

Yup! Classic SGā€¦ award defense points based on heroes that defense may not even use at allā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:ā€¦ I hope itā€™s the 5 strongest that fit the tournamentā€™s description, at leastā€¦ It would be confusing if 4* tourney points were determined by Gravemaker Alberich and Helā€¦

Could you share your defense line, please?

Day 1
Atk: 5-0; Def: 1-5 - 16% E

Day 2
Atk: 8-2; Def: 2-7 - 22% E

Day 3
Atk: 13-2; Def: 2-9 - 18% E

1 Like

I made it to day 3.

Defense: Sonya / Cyprian / Scarlett / Boril / Caedmon
All maxed no emblems.

Day 1: I went 5-0, defense 0-0

Day 2: During day 1 i noticed a steady increase in strength of my opponent. With so-so boards i went LWLWL so 2-3, defense 0-0.

Day 3: Lost first match so 4 Xā€™s. Defense finally attacked so 0-1.

Day 4: Saving my gems for Sand Empire so 0-0, defense 0-0.

Overall, on offense I am 7-4, defense is 0-1.

4 day -only one attack on my teamScreenshot_2019-06-13-15-41-54

Like day 3, no activity day 4. Defenses still stuck at 5-2 on main and 0-1 on alt.