šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

Someone asks that pretty much every month.

As far as I know, there was never a 4* mat for Legendary completion, but I only started playing 16 months ago, so itā€™s possible there was one before that.

Yes, but it wonā€™t be published until after the event goes live.

1 Like

Thank you! But it still reflects green? I might just wait until i see them before stripping emblems of Kage! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep! Itā€™s still reflect green, the reflection colors havenā€™t changed for any of Challenge Events.

3 Likes

lol, sorry for the re-ask :wink: thank you for the quick reply and clarification, much appreciated! Iā€™m sure it was always that way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Greenā€¦ It will be amusing to try with LJ, even so. I donā€™t see other way to beat epic with only 4* classic heroes. And there will be plenty of threads and posts, some complaining, some asking for help. For legendary is easier, you take 5 time stops and you get the completion bonus reward. But at epic, if these bosses start to fire too early and too often, youā€™re doomed. Letā€™s not forget the healing in here works great for bosses and bad for you, as attacker. It will be very difficult for those with classic rosters mostly, new players and f2p players. And like this trouble with the healing is not enough, like I said, the most important classic here is LJ. A green one. What a challengeā€¦

2 Likes

Is there any topic that shows all the appearance rate. Atlantis, Seasonal and Challenges?

I donā€™t think thereā€™s one with all of them in one place, but theyā€™re not too hard to find with the Forum search:

1 Like

gracias

1 Like

Iā€™m doing legendary first like usual but this white rabbit skill looks like trouble. It wasnā€™t bad before but I hope I can do it this time. And the funny thing is I have lj in my alt and heā€™s maxed but here heā€™s not in my main. I have all the classic 4s to for epic maybe Iā€™ll sneak Peters in for the last stage. Just keep him alive until the bosses.

Hi, where can we find the updated stages map of Riddles of Wonderland since the event is live?

Thanks

1 Like

Itā€™ll be posted in šŸµ New Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results and šŸŒŸ Memento Challenge Events as soon as Mariamne puts it live.

2 Likes

Updated done ā€¦

5 Likes