šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

Donā€™t worry they will make it an even number when Hero Academy comes outā€¦ theyā€™ll fix that do sure

Question about White Rabbitā€¦
What if the target has elemental heal link (like Zim or Aegir), will the defense reduction keep resetting?

Yes, any form of healing triggers the duration reset for White Rabbit and Alice.

2 Likes

Arenā€™t you just a little ray of sunshine!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: Not sure how this is flagged as ā€œInappropriateā€, its simply a satirical comment on the vehement negativity expressed towards the developers.

2 Likes

Can confirm thisā€¦ Its freaking annoying cause it means that (with an elemental healing link) you will effectively have a nerfed attack stat for up to 9 turnsā€¦

I think adding ā€˜undispellableā€™ to an effect that resets itself upon healing is a terrible idea.

1 Like

Agreed. And the worst thing is we have few heroes able to cleanse that without healing. Unfortunately I have none. Zim could get rid of it. Victor by boosting the def. I guess only Wilbur could save me from rabbitā€™s def debuff :smile:

Unfortunately I donā€™t think soā€¦

I donā€™t think you can overwrite Aliceā€™s attack down with someone like Zim or BT can you?

I donā€™t know, because I donā€™t have Zim. But her attack buff should work I guess. Idk. I didnā€™t meet Alice too many times eitherā€¦

Also, can one of the mods (if you can see the content) explain why my above post has been flagged?

I feel some of the posts that Iā€™ve read have been far more insulting, condescending and outright rude towards various parties than the satirical comment I made.

@Rook, @zephyr1, @littleKAF?

2 Likes

Alice has a different symbol to the usual attack debuffā€¦ Canā€™t remember exactly myself but will update if I run across her again.

If it can be over written, any attack buffer will work like khiona, BK, Brianne etcā€¦

Anyone can flag I think. I felt the same way before :joy:

1 Like

I know this is not where to post this, i didnt know Ares or BT attack buff could cleanse Richard attack down.

Quick request. When you update could you link back to the top if possible? Iā€™m quite a ways in on mobile and its not as fast scrolling back to check new info as when Iā€™m on pc.
If itā€™s been asked already sorry and many thanks for letting us normal folk see whatā€™s going on in beta.

Easy way of going back to the top is to tap the X/X Box in the bottom right corner.

Then you can scroll to Top/ enter #1/x

1 Like

Iā€™ve read through and it looks like another hard final stage in legendary from New heroes. Looking at white rabbit, are there any s1 heroes or s2 4 other than wilbur that can combat that skill since healing just keeps it going. That looks like an insane skill youā€™re hurt and if you heal you stay with weakened defenses. Suggestions how to fight this not in raids so much as that big final battle we know a thread will be coming from like ā€œboss wonderland is too hardā€? Iā€™m hoping to remove Alice with mitsuko and it was easy last time but the new heroes look like at 6000 hp theyā€™ll be tough together.

Thanks I just did that and realized I could jump to top. Was going to remove after I posted my other post.

Any Forum user can flag a post, which is then reviewed by a moderator or Small Giant Staff member.

I canā€™t speak to why the person who flagged it did so, since it wasnā€™t flagged by a moderator or Staff, and the flag was reviewed and rejected by a member of the Small Giant Staff.

As a reminder, Forum Rules prohibit discussing or debating moderation decisions, so letā€™s just leave it at that, since itā€™s already resolved. If you ever have a question about a flag in the future, you can flag your own post with the ā€œSomething Elseā€ option to private message the moderators/Staff to ask about it, instead of replying in the thread.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I feel like when I first started (some 17 months ago) the Legendary challenge tier used to give you a 4* AM for completion. Am I making that up?

Anyone got the updated stages map? Wanna take emblems from Kage and put them on 3 Namahages :thinking: