🧪 Early Information on Updated Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v54]

Hey @PlayForFun, @Zartanis, @cap and @birksg, I have added the stage properties to my post above:

I will see what I can do for the rewards. Is it really necessary? It’s going to take a bit longer to prepare.

PS: we need to get in touch on Line or something so I can give you excel sheets directly, it’s getting tedious to display big tables like that on the forum and certainly not so comfortable to read for you.

4 Likes

Thanks again, @Elioty33 !

I don’t need battle items and such but quantity of emblem per stage will be nice (it doesn’t matter which class, I think those are random).

I agree we should have line group or discord server.
@PlayForFun , any idea?

1 Like

Classs for the emblems will definitely be random, but most probably so for quantities as well. I will see what I can prepare. :+1:

1 Like

Oh I see. If that is the case, total emblem number for normal and impossible will be fine (I hope those are not random, is it??)

1 Like

@Elioty33 I have another question.

Styx tower has Deadly Chamber: Unnerving Resilience Level 2 from Impossible 16th to 25th floor. Is this same goes to Ninja tower?

2 Likes

Thank you @Elioty33. The rewards are not needed for emblems/coins for me. I list them as quantities/types vary due to their randomness.

1 Like

Thx @Elioty33 for the further details.

The updated event is live.
You can discuss it here: