šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

yup. I am already feeling sick from all the negativity with regards to prior info. Seems people psyche themselves up to find everything unfair, Rigs.

1 Like

I literally got in my last 3 mystic visions(pics are in that thread) rings, red 3* trainer in first then a key in each one after including 1 minutes ago. But sure 50 days is worth it. Lol. Iā€™ll do it cause its stuff I do anyhow but while its fair-ish I wouldnā€™t mind a eht or maybe less coins vs pay side. But most c2p now go from 5 to 15 a month tripling their spending so zynga will be happy with SG.
As a side note it seems that darts are always in the more expensive sales and not in the cheap ones, maybe cause I need them but they r usually in the $Ā¹00 or $20 vs other mats in the $5 sales, color mats BTW. Tomes and blades are always rare.

frozen, yes, you get both.

The whole 50 rewards levels was it feasible to complete, or is it very hard, near impossible?

My alliance teammates and I are having trouble envisioning how we could get to titan 10 challenge or does it stop after the first 2 level of challengeā€¦ what about avalon.
Do I get the points once and thatā€™s it or does it add if you finish rare, hard and legendaryā€¦

They should at the very least give some more complete minimal infoā€¦ you know;
Before we enthusiastically buy the pass, only to end up never being able to achieve the end goalā€¦
Btw I had no problems with completing any of the content so farā€¦

Oh gawd! Ty for answering his actual question!!! How did that go so misunderstood for so long?

Iā€™d suggest reading the top post of this thread, as it answers those questions, and is updated for the live game instead of Beta: šŸ§­ First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3

2 Likes

Hello, do we know how often the way of courage appears? every 50 days, once a quarter, twice a year ā€¦ Thank you for the response.

Unknown.

Will have to wait for the second one to start to know for sureā€¦

People have guessed that maybe its quaterly. Maybe it has a 1 week cool-off between valor paths. Maybe it will wait until the same date the next month to start (i.e if it started the 3rd Feb & ends on the 24th March, the next one may start on the 3rd of April)

2 Likes

Zephyrā€™s post said 10 days betweenā€¦ not quite enough I donā€™t think

@PM229 Iā€™m throwing a random thought here, but with 6 elements, 6 POV per year is just right to cover all of them, and thatā€™s 6 x 50 = 300 days. If you have 10-11 days in between, thatā€™s basically exactly a year.

FYI, we donā€™t need to guess about frequency, we already have an official answer.

3 Likes

There are 5 elements.

3 Likes

Maybe it is a dumb question that popped out in my alliance yesterday; but if you take a valor pass now will it be on\active for all valor path in the future or each valor path has his own valor pass to get purchased?

1-use. you need a new one each time.

1 Like

What is meant by elite enemies ?

Special stages of S1 provincesā€¦

The lvls with swords

The crossed sword stages from any province will suffice

Somewhat true. However, there are actually 7 rare quests: 1 for each of 5 elements, plus 1 each for fine gloves and tomes & compasses and d blades.

@zephyr1 Have you or others used the Food or Iron Harvester Relics yet? Did anyone notice the 50% increase?

I used the food relic & SO used the iron & we didnā€™t notice a 50% increase. The SO didnā€™t keep any data on the iron relic, but I did keep a limited amount on my food. (it wasnā€™t a big deal at the time) Iā€™m going to start the iron relic soon, while SO begins the food & will try & keep more data.

Curious if anyone else kept data on this or if theyā€™ve noticed it POSSIBLY not giving 50%.

Thanks

I havenā€™t tried it in the live game, but I did notice some people said they didnā€™t see an increase:

Unfortunately, neither provided much detail, so itā€™s hard to determine if the amounts were increased or not.

We should be able to compare to Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more if weā€™re looking at specific amounts.

1 Like