🧪 Early Information on the March 2020 HOTM (Telluria)

In my experience, the damage is just the cherry on top. Remove it, and you still have a top tier tank.

In my testing I lowered her attack stat with Scarlett+18 (895 attack before troops) and protected myself with Red Hood+6 foxes (taking the HP+attack paths). With that combination her damage just tickled, to basically make it non-existent.

But even then, that felt unrewarding to me. Her durability is simply insane. I think that’s hard to judge right now for some beta testers (considering Jean is in the picture and his damage output is through the roof). But I took the liberty to try and take her on with my own best red heroes (which also include Mitusko, Boldtusk+12, and Marjana) and I severely struggled to dent her after she had fired.

Her defensive stats are slightly better than Yunan, but her durability is deceptively higher because of the following:

• Defense buff from paladin talent
  • Extremely bulky minions, far above Mother North’s elf minions
  • Healing over time, which will heal mostly everything thanks to the beefy meat shield minions she provides
  • Mana delay, which makes it that much harder to get a cleanser, dispeller, or minion controller ready to deal with everything she has done.

I personally suggested that – as a starting point – the minions health should be nerfed, to be more in line with Mother North’s. As I felt that her bulk was the major factor that made her a step too difficult to take down after she had fired her skill – I’d like to see how reducing one of her abilities like that, affects fighting her on defense.

With all that said, Grimble was added again to beta, because many rightly argued that testing her without him was not productive – so I’ll have to do testing with him.

7 Likes