This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the March 2020 HOTM, Telluria.
Click for Mostly Useless Information from Beta
Don’t get too attached
Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.
It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.
Telluria Beta Info & Stats
Resist: Minion Removal – The Hero has an innate ability to resist Minion removal.
Mana Speed: Average
Special Skill: Force of Forest
- Deals 190% damage to all enemies.
- Summons a Forest Familiar Minion for all allies with 20% HP and 13% attack inherited from the caster.
- All allies regenerate 548 HP over 4 turns.
- All enemies get -34% mana generation for 4 turns.
- Element Link gives all Nature allies +10% critical chance for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see: