đŸ§Ș Early information on the February 2022 HOTM -- Iris

It was to an extent, a smaller effort, but very welcomed change on HOTM IRIS.
Would like to show appreaciation that they took into account proposed change from community :slight_smile:

Well done!

6 Likes

They threw us a bone
 And now she is definitely worthy of the scopes
 Hit the center hero and dispel both Krampus/ludwig
 Provided I get the timing right
 Sign me up. But now that I want her
 I probably won’t get her.

And you still need to cast it before either of them go off , otherwise it quickly becomes dispell for one :wink:

1 Like

And Ludwig better not be undispellable!

Don’t worry they still have time to nerf her back to single target debuff after baiting the maximum people to chase her :roll_eyes:

1 Like

But why did @PlayForFun not get the memo on this? Very last minute change?

It was not in Beta

This change is added to the released hero’s topic:

3 Likes

With is strange because I thought you always get first hand Info on this stuff

Recetnly Staff sometimes does buffs without any preliminary notification on released heroes.

Wow I hope it’s as you say for the soul exchange, that they surprise us with a “buff” when they release it

1 Like

it only happens when that ‘‘buff’’ can bring $$$

1 Like

But it would be just a “buff”, like 5-10-15 or not all heroes having the same value :slight_smile:

Well i managed to get Iris. So she’ll have to be my Sonya Replacement

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that. I thought she would dispell my taunt
no. Mmm that’s interesting.

I went up against iris
 She hit harder than i thought she would, but otherwise i was underwhelmed. I’m not pulling in Underwood so I’m not getting iris this month
 And I’m really not disappointed.

The issue with Malosi is exactly what you said
he is almost a 2 year old hero. If one didn’t manage to pull him back then (like me) or one just wasn’t playing that time, then the chance of aqcuiring him is really thin.

So Iris is good for many people. I ascended her immediately and use her quite often, because of abundancy of taunters and riposters (looking at you Ferant). Even her hit is quite decent, especially that there are many def downs in blue and, what everybody seems to forget, she has additional damage to Reds.

4 Likes

What percent additional do you think it is?

1 Like

Here, there is a reference thread, where masterminds of our forum calculated this. I guess in her case it is also 40% additional power.

1 Like

Iris have been release. You can continue discussing her here: