đŸ§Ș Early information on the December 2022 HOTM -- Balur [Part of The Beta Beat V52]

What a joke :no_mouth: unfortunately I dont have a blue 5* so if it happens and I pull him I will sadly level him :pensive:

Whats wrong with Hanitra? She is a good hero. She may not be Kadilen but at least she is helpful.
This Balur is a disgrace.

5 Likes

Yep. Don’t know why this kind of Hanitra’s bashing. She’s still a part of my yellow mono and does her support job marvelously.

1 Like

She is too passive. More than half of times (55%) she does nothing. I tried her several times at 3.70, as her special does exactly the same thing at 3.70 as at 4.80. Her support was too little, too random for what I needed.

And I am only taking into account the times she fired, as I am aware that if a hero dies too soon because of the stats, it’s not something. to evaluate them by

I would not call it bashing though :smiley: It’s just looking at how it impacts your gameplay. People who are satisfied with her can use her with no judgments, but for others she did not prove effective.

2 Likes

Hanitra’ s strength is with her self mana buff and after her first charge effectively behind at very fast. 45% is the same as kad and bestat. They are pains in the ■■■■
even at 45%.

1 Like

Boring hero
like so many mentioned already

SGG knows if not everyone, many people will definitely be pulling in December curtsey Christmas pull. They don’t need to release a good HOTM.

I don’t think we are asking for good
 But better than season 1 shouldn’t be the floor.

1 Like

Too many😂
Lol.

1 Like

If you include 2C Kellie, this guy is actually klaern v3.0. we gonna get the poison DOT, frost and sand in the future.

1 Like

I mean flank him and Malin on rush he would be good. Not just serviceable but really good

3 Meh HOTMs in a row
 That is a record. October Celidana
Slow and healing only 3 heroes. November Morax
 Lol
 * 400% to one and minor to nerby. This is less than standard Richard and -24% mana generation only to one target. And this ridiculous December crap
 Very well SG
 keep going with crappie HOTMs
 It is a good way to keep your C2P users.

Damn the blues

the worst hero S4: Exeera
the worst hero S5: Bennu
the worst Hotms 2022: Klaern and Balur.
All bad but the worst of all Exeera

You have to improve all these heroes 

3 Likes

Loads of summons being done at Christmas~sub-par hotm, shame.

1 Like

Yeah
 last year December’s HoTM was Hanitra whis is okay
 at least a nice special
 but this one is boring old

3 Likes

I almost feel like if this ability were buffed it might make Balur a little more interesting. I get that as a passive it’s supposed to be “minor” but 20hp is
 wow, really? I’m not sure how easy it is to land bleed DoT on an entire opposing team of 5, but it feels like that could be worth more than 100hp per tick (I don’t know much uncleansable bleed even exists).

What is HotM? Hotm is a hero that should bring something into the game for f2p if they’re really lucky or for c2p. Nothing for whales - simply because they don’t need hotms. But for hotm to be actually usable for players, it should have certain attributes. Even if avarage in skills, it certainly should be better than the best s1 hero you have. IOW if you’d prefer any s1 over hotm, that hotm is broken.
How long does it take for sgg to fix broken OP hero? *or actually good hotm for that matter? About a week.
How long does it take them to fix broken useless hero? Years or never

Conclusion - it’s just another proof that they don’t care about the players at all. Just fill our wallets and shut up.

2 Likes

What a terrible hotm. @Petri what the 
 are you guys doing? This is just ridiculous. November Moranx and now this. Vanilla Sartana is better than this hotm.

Please keep some respect for hotm tradition.

2 Likes

HotM = Hero of the Moment !

It’s either the excitement lasts only a moment after you see their stats/specials.

-or-

It seems that it’s only moments before they are outdated and replaced by another. :cry:

1 Like

These are so underwhelming and not very ‘fun’ at all - what a shame :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like