🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

SGG + Zynga = :poop:

5 Likes

How is this hard? It is easy, let me show you:

Godzilla
Saitama
Charizard
…Umm? (watch for this one, super powerful special!)
Rutger Hauer
Mohg, Lord of Blood
Jon Snow
Kaja Kallas
Connor McDavid
Hippogriff
Tony Stark
Ashito Aoi
Yog Sothoth
sleepyhead (needs to be nerfed!)
Boris Karloff
Mike Wazowski
Pyramid Head

…sorry ran out of time to type out the rest :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

You’re missing 300 from the list :stuck_out_tongue: not counting the ones still in beta

4 Likes

Quintus, Magni, and Obakan are the best ones. Joon also, if you have white rabbit costume. A great combination for 7-tiles kill-3 team.

1 Like

With the 20 mana node and a magic troop the 10 percent bonus makes fast heroes go in 6 tiles.
So regular joon is now very fast, so is magni’s first costume.
Current costume kadilen will be 6 tiles as well when she gets her next costume. It’s just kind of ridiculous.

It’s all just kind of ridiculous.

5 Likes

I think that’s fine. Because a lot of people get frustrated when losing on offense. Having heroes cast faster makes the whole experience better, in my opinion. War scores higher, raids easier.

Do you mean having them defeated faster by the defense?

3 Likes

When you have faster healers, your offensive team survives longer. Meaning you’ll have more chances to move tiles and turn the match around.

It gives the player more turns and more opportunities to move tiles strategically.

Right now, often times the offensive player barely gets through a few turns and the opponent team all casts and get wiped out.

These ultra fast healers are very much needed.

2 Likes

I get why they’re going with the Costume on everything plan. Make us waste all our mats and resources so they can have never ending offers and popups . More hurdles and tedium.
I’m not on a top alliance so I’ll probably will only see these monsters in tournaments thankfully. Hoping they tone Quintus down. Looking fwd to facing Goseck, Alfrike, C2 Quintus in Rush… Not

I just remembered the post I saw here long time ago about additional costumes because in the hero roster you could see < > when switching costumes, implying there might be more… well random stranger, you jinxed it

This is a joke to me, SG never fails to disappoint, they are just getting better and better at it

6 Likes

agree, I prefer faster healers for raids/wars (I use Lady Wooly over Vivica); but slower healers are fine for quests and world map

well, I may change my mind once Costume Chamber v2.0 comes out, if they keep it as it is in beta…

That might have been me i know i have observed the arrows and commented on that but dont know if it was a forum setting or alliance chat.

Are these coming in July?

Your one ultra fast healer will be dead as the 5 ultra fast heroes will kill him/her.

Remember that after the puzzles are moved, defender will fire their skill first.

2 Likes

S1, costume 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…ad infinitum
S2, costume 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,…ad infinitum
S3, costume 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…ad infinitum
S4, …
S5. …
Sn…
HotM, costume 1, 2, 3…
Seasonal/Event heroes, costume 1, 2,3,…

Reminds me of… :thinking:. Limitless

Possible issues: synergy problems after release into production ; to solve, nerf some and keep Some…

And the beat goes on…

4 Likes

Additional bonus should be non existent!

3 Likes

Go watch some war/raid videos using Garnet or Milena. Or combined Emilio and Nadezhda.

For avg speed healers, yes, sometimes you won’t get the tiles in time. But for very fast healers, they’re very useful.

Keep in mind as you move tiles, the goal is to get your attacker team to fire. Healer/support is only when you have no other option.

Staff has not told us, but if the next and final Beta build will arrive next Monday, then they can arrive in July.

5 Likes

Brilliant thanks, this portal I’m interested in.

One thing I find really disappointing is that instead of recognizing that Alfrike broke all rush wars and tournaments, and realizing they should NEVER again release a hero that does mindless attack on potentially all targets (except perhaps a charge hero as charge heroes work poorly in rush), they just go right ahead and release this Quintus abomination.

It’s disrespectful to half the player base who have complained about Alfrike in rush forever. They simply don’t care, and just want as much $$$ as possible from an even more powerful mindless attack hero (Quintus 2nd costume). They don’t care about one or two heroes destroying an entire format.

3 Likes