šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 of HoTM Costumes (Round 6 of costumes in general) [Part of The Beta Beat v42]

If I pull Athena, will use her only as she offers both : DD & EDD, which opens a spot for another hero if need beā€¦

& Frida gets a restā€¦ to be used to give additional pain :rofl:

Though, I find most changes being little here & thereā€¦ as main hero remains the same ! Only benefit is, having an already levelled hero, so costume gets ready fastā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, Miki (barbarian) + Ahena* (barbarian) + Jott (barbarian) will surely lead to high bleeding damage.

So, just was in a bad mood because of LB. Then i read the buffs on old hotms and all went better. And then i read this. What a rollercoaster these past minutes. How much i hate the idea itself of ridiculous costumes for every single hero in the game.

When Alleise hit more than Athena
Lol

@PlayForFun thanks for the thread, any info or is it the same bonus as halloween costume?
There is table costume bonus for summer event and halloween event.

1 Like

They are starting with these because they want to boost 2021 Q4 profits. These are probablly the most desirable.

AND/OR

These are the ones that were ready since they tried to push hotm costumes in the first place.

1 Like

Is already in the OP:

1 Like

What I hope SG wish to accomplish with all these hero moves is bring most heroes to same power lvl.
Thats why there are pumping new heroes every saturday, so they can leave the portals in the past and focus on other content, while we have a very big influx of new heroes to work with in the year to come.

This way, they will achieve a more even playing field for most heroes and can improve overall gameplay and strategic experience of E/P :slight_smile:

Hm dunno but of course theyā€™re releasing costumes for the strongest ones first $$$ :joy::joy::joy:

None are OP considering all the craziness outta there I donā€™t even think thereā€™s a limit for calling someone OP anymore. Next month a new event will come with stronger heroes anyway.

1 Like

will these c.hotm be available on costume summon?

They will be available only in (Tavern of) Legends Summon and Hero Academy 10.

5 Likes

Can I have suggestions for Costume individual ROUND? or include batch number.
S1 ā†’ Round 3 (3x batch finished)
Summer Seasonal ā†’ Round 4.5 (1x batch) Round 4 is canceled
Helloween ā†’ Round 5 (1x batch) - beta
ToL ā†’ Round 6 (1x batch) - beta

Or maybe batch?

You are proposing another topic name instead of:
Early Information on ROUND 6 (HoTM) Costumes

Eg:
Early Information on ROUND 1 of HoTM Costumes ?

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m just suggesting, which better fit and I hope not making trouble :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just had a thought. I wonder if weā€™ll see tavern alternate tavern with costume chamber. Regular costume chamber has got to be stale by now. That allows tower events monthly.

2 Likes

As for the tavern summons, do the costumes have a certain probability to show up as an extra (e.g. If you are able to summon Gravemaker there is a 5 % Chance that you get the costume too like in the HA) or do those six heroes always come with their respective costume?

We still have not received the quest and the updated portal, but based on that what we saw for Seasonal Summon for Summer if you pull a hero with costume, then you always get the costume too.

This 5% chance to pull the costume too is exists in Hero Academy 10 only.

4 Likes

Wow so with those two ways being the only way to get these new costumes, the actual percentage of getting one is crazy low. No point in even trying for them in the tavern. Just pray some time in the next decade one pops out of HA10 :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, as only 6 heroes have costumes, there is a very low chance to pull one with costume from Legends summon, and especially your deserved costumeā€¦
So far I have not received any HoTMs from this quest since is available. (Side note: I am just using the coins, and I am not pulling with gems here)

5 Likes

Question on these costumes. Since Poseidon has on planned and was announced at the same time as GM, will Poseidonā€™s costume get released with V42 as well or will he be in at a later time?