šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on NEW Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat V29]

Looks like Almur just made Evelyn the red-headed stepchild of my hero roster. Will be pulling for them for sure.

1 Like

Iā€™d be stunned if Almur doesnā€™t get changed. I mean, itā€™s more than a bit absurd right now. As long as they donā€™t Frigg him heā€™s still worth having.

Overall lots of good heroes thoughā€¦ and maybe a couple of duds. Which is to be expected.

Checking if thereā€™s a red counter to Telluria.

Nope.

Ok I will gladly welcome new heroes, especially in tiers that I can easily max. However, chances of actually using these for me are pretty thin. Jott will definitely be worth taking to titan squad, Ratatoskr proven useful for that purpose. Grevle will be great for 3 star tournaments. Rest is interesting, but interesting rarely has their place in the game anymore :thinking:

I mean almur could be a counterā€¦ Almur and costume lianna kills off the vela, allowing a 3stqck of reds against telluria

1 Like

Donā€™t see a need for a change. A 4* can only be so OP in the meta of 5*+20s on defense.

1 Like

I have Evelyn, Kingston, Zeline and Telluria herself. Believe me, that doesnā€™t work.

Any indication on when they would be released? In a group or drip fed like the 5* ?

At the moment, no, I have no idea.

Iā€™ll update if I find out any information about that.

2 Likes

I personally suspect that there will be a second ā€œdumpā€ or group release of the 3* & 4* heroes while the 5* ones will continue to be drip-fed into the portalā€¦

I personally very much dislike this butā€¦ what can we do

4 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 for sharing us up to date information about what is happening in beta :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do not mind that if they release the new 3-4 star heroes as a group, and 5 stars released one by one.
I have more time to pull all or at least most of the new 3-4 stars and level them :slight_smile:
You got minimal chance for a 5 star so it does not matter when and how they are added for me.
Usually the latest one is featured even if I got a 5 star S3 hero, then I have better chance to pull the new one than any other S3 5 stars.

2 Likes

Yeah thats fairā€¦ if youā€™re continuously summoning each monthā€¦

For those who DONā€™T continuously summon but instead have a limit to their summons they may ā€œwasteā€ their summons on portals when the best heroes are not yet even releasedā€¦

Example being Ursena in Atlantis Portal. She was only introduced wayyyyyyy at the very endā€¦ by that stage, most players had already used the majority of their free tokens on the portal, not knowing that on of the best (arguably THE best) hero was still to comeā€¦ If they had known that Ursena was still to come, how many people do you think may have waited a bit longer?

Similarly, imagine if Proteus & Wilbur hadnā€™t been added to the portal until the very end (like muggy)ā€¦ They are quite easily the best of the S2 4* heroes availableā€¦ Imagine if you had a limited number of summons (Say a F2P) and you used your free tokens as you got themā€¦ but then these two amazing heroes pop up laterā€¦ not really fair cause you now have greatly reduced your chances of getting those amazing heroesā€¦

Same goes for Season 3ā€¦ we donā€™t know who / what is still in the pipeline so Free and Cheap players may be missing out on the best stuffā€¦ purely because information & heroes BOTH are being drip fed outā€¦

9 Likes

Thanks, love your work

1 Like

That is a good point, but as the development of Season3 is still on going maybe even the developers do not know what will the last heroes look like.

I have started S2 after it was completely rolled out, but I had still no luck with my Atlantis coin pulls. (I received 0 five stars from Atlantis)

The Beta beat topics like this gives us some insights of the upcoming S3 five star heroes in the next few months.
So if someone is seeing a good hero here. then he/she can wait until it is released.

1 Like

Yeah they can; but remember we are now 3 province releases into S3 and this information is only published on the Forum; there are hundreds of thousands of players who arenā€™t on the forum :slight_smile:

Just the reasons why I personally donā€™t like Drip Feedingā€¦ Not a new post by me but hey :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But Tarlak, the only not HotM of Ranvir/ Tarlak/ Miki, was easier to get at the start of Atlantis summons.

I think availability of heroes during a roll out like Season 2/ Season 3 is less important than the lack of shards now that Devs have confirmed trading is a dead option.

1 Like

Not sure if I am being dumb or not but here goes, I donā€™t understand this one

ā€œReduces max health from the target and nearby enemies by 75. Max health canā€™t get lower than 30% of the original max health.ā€

So lets say for the sake of ease, my 3 heroes that it hits all have 1,000 max health and the health is full at 1,000ā€¦ So my health and max health will reduce from 1,000 down to 925?

Yes :slight_smile:

Means that the ā€œeffectiveā€ HP of your hero is now 75 lower than what it would normally beā€¦ This means that healing is ā€œcappedā€ at the NEW max HP.

The second part ā€œMax Health canā€™t get lower than 30% of original max healthā€ means that, in your example of 1000 HP, the cumulative reduced Max HP cannot go lower than 300 HP.

2 Likes

Thanks. So itā€™s cumulative, so in this example, it could ā€œstackā€ 4 specials against the heroes? (4*75)

Thatā€™s my interpretation too but that second part seems irrational to me. Stacking a bunch of heroes to fire repeatedly against a boss in order to lower it to 30% of the original seems futile.