Yes, you need to keep your heroes to avoid permanent damage.
1 thing what I have not written to OP yet:
The maximum energy is now 1000.
You still get 500 / about 9 hours, but now you can skip 1 refill an still not lose any energy.
I will add it to OP on Saturday.
Is monster island starting next week? Sorry for the silly question…
Still in beta. Looks like a 2023 launch for now. Maybe late 2022? That’s the earliest I can think of.
It’s AQ next week. Start crafting items if your inventory isn’t already ready. (Assuming your alliance wants to give it a go)
It will not starts this month for sure.
It maybe included in V52 so that it can may held in November but we will see when Staff publishes their calendar.
In the Fall 2022 Sneak Peek! 🍂, staff mentioned December for Monster Island.
I have check that earlier, but I missed the month, thx for the noticing it
- New Relics
- Stack (Max. 10): All Heroes get +5% attack each turn
- +25% power to Special Skill attacks
- +50% additional Troop damage against the weaker element (= against enemies at an elemental disadvantage)
- -20% reduction of all incoming damage
- 20% chance to dodge Special Skills and normal attacks
- +5% mana each turn to Heroes whose current HP is lower than 50% of their initial max health
- +5% mana to all Heroes each time a Special Skill is cast
- 5% health recovered for all Heroes each time a Special Skill is cast
- All Heroes counterattack with 30% of received damage
- Balance changes to existing Relics
- +5% attack → +25% attack
- +5% defense → +25% defense
- +5% critical chance → +25% critical chance
- +5% healing → +50% healing from Special Skills, +100% healing from Battle Items
- +5% mana generation → +20% mana generation
- Removed Relics
- 50 HP recovery every 5 turns
- +10% health
- +5% mana every 5 turns
- Summon Minion with 5% inherited HP and Attack every 5 turns
- Monster Hunter Event Bonus change
- OLD: Special Skill casts apply Bleed for 3 turns to a random enemy
- NEW: Special Skill casts apply -3% defense to all enemies (Max. Stack: 10)
Right now the Easy mode is under testing.
It is very simple.
Staff also stated in Beta that Rewards are not final, and there will be a Global Beta for this feature (in December based on Sneak Peak).
Minion heroes have disadvabtages but monster Hunter heroes are vice versa. What about Waterpipe?
for those, that didnt dived into long info of monster island,
why are minion heroes at disatvantage (in short)?
Because of this event effect:
So, are monster Hunter heroes totally out of this effect?
My concern is all alliance members will feel obligated to do this event for the sake of all members, glad i have my own solo alliance
Cet événement commence ce mardi. Et si tu es intéressé de le jouer à fond, chez les 30 Legendary, on se prépare à aller chercher les bons scores
The last message says it starts on coming Tuesday in french is this true ? wheres the calendar
Yes. That’s the scheduled start date.
Yes, it is announced to be arrive on next Tuesday:
Is it known, what will be a titan size threshold for easy/normal/hard ?
We do not know.
All players have tested the same difficulty in Beta as Staff have set it to us to a certain difficulty regardless of titan rarirty.