šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

I understood :slight_smile: When I was in the support team on Filelist, we were called staff and I didnā€™t know here is different. Perhaps because of this major difference. Filelist is a torrent site and forum, not a game that requires developers. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Staff confirmed Avalon will be next event in Sep. Time to make this hot again

1 Like

When were?
Revamped or older version?

4 Likes

Thanks @CrBear just arrived was cheking everything out! Found it great news!

2 Likes

I like all the new heroes. Iā€™d be thrilled to get Bauchan, heā€™s strong for a 3 star. Heā€™s rather a 3.5 star. But wonā€™t go crazy with pulls and will possibly only do one or two pulls additional to the coin pulls and try to get lucky.
Feeling a bit luke-warm about the 4 stars but would warmly welcome the older 5 stars :slight_smile:

Will this update just be the event or is the new strongholds coming as well

1 Like

That hasnā€™t been announced yet, but Iā€™m personally still hoping theyā€™ll rework Alchemy Lab before release.

6 Likes

If they also release Alchemy Lab as is, the only good thing that can be said is it isnā€™t a junk update thanks to the updated events.

1 Like

True, Iā€™m just still struggling to figure out what to use or recommend the Alchemy Lab for.

The only thing Iā€™ve seen mentioned so far in the Beta thread is converting 1* Battle Items to 2* Battle Items, but the Food costs seem pretty steep to me to make that particularly appealing.

4 Likes

Not a fan of alchemy lab either i agree it needs to be completely overhauled.

If memory serves, didnā€™t you say there is a really nice looking icon to collect a finished transmutation? We could build it so we could enjoy the iconā€¦

4 Likes

I did say that:

But I also said this after a subsequent release:

5 Likes

Ah, I missed the second post, I think. Sorry!

What does the icon look like now? Dog turd? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

lol no, it looks like what I would think of as a witchā€™s cauldron, sort of like this:

Thatā€™s a major feature in the Alchemy Lab UI too.

The UI is actually pretty cool, they did a nice job on that part.

4 Likes

Its more like the junk basketā€¦ then after all is burn you colect the ashes and humm then you have ashes insted of a load crap of junkā€¦
Ohh wait ā€¦ we will need a new buiding to get rid of the ashes soon, right?

4 Likes

Iā€™m always a fan of nice artwork, too bad that is all this building has.

Side note: SG, please donā€™t make me look at Boldtusk in a Chefā€™s hat in order to make him betterā€¦ please?

3 Likes

Wow, September is going to be extremely expensive! With new event heroes, and alby and aegir in Atlantis, SG is gonna make a ton of money.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 do you know what the event gameplay will look like? Will the rules, number of waves etc change or will it be the same routine x15 instead of x10?

This puzzles me since it is an event and people are drawing for an event hero and yet you ahve a better chance of getting a regular 5* than an event 5*. Granted the odds are both small and the difference is even smaller but shouldnā€™t the odds give people a better shot at the event 5* as most want them? Same with the others as well. In Atlantis you get mostly S2 with the occasional S1 regardless of the level. I would think this would be similar but I guess it keeps people chasing? I do LOVE the new coins since I am F2P now from C2P and wouldnā€™t get any shot at the event heroes aside from maybe a single pull from saved gems though I would likely use in Atlantis.

3 Likes