🧪 Early Information on Legends of Kalevala for 2024 [Part of The Beta Beat v68]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the Legends of Kalevala for 2024

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:moneybag: Kalevala Event Booster

This will be an offer, which is available through the Legends of Kalevala event, and it contains of two components:

  • Battle Bonus
  • Stage Gift

The offer also contains 300 gems, 1 Epic Hero token and 1 Ukkonen costume avatar.
The price is unknown.

:crossed_swords: Battle bonus

All of your heroes receive stat boost based on their rarity:

:gift: Stage Gift

If you buy the Kalevala Event Booster, then a :gift: icon will be shown after each stage, which you can open after you finished that level.
If you buy the offer after you have completed some stages, then you are still able to open the gifts for the already completed stages.

Each stage gives either Food or Iron Bundles (50k / 100k / 250k), and some additional items.

@birksg has created charts about the Booster rewards:

Thx @birksg !

Total amount of summons you get from the Booster alone:

  • 100 Super Elemental Coins
  • 100 Covenant Coins
  • 100 Untold Tales Coin
  • 3 Epic Hero Tokens
  • 2 Epic Troop Tokens
  • 25 Loot Tickets
  • 2800k Food
  • 850k Iron
  • 1x Warm Cape
  • 1x Poison Darts
  • Bunch of (Master) Trainer Heroes
  • Bunch of basic battle items

All of these are above the regular loot what you can get from the Legends of Kalevala Event.

Legends of Kalevala event

@birksg has created charts about the stage rewards:

Thx @birksg !

Appearance Rate

Classic Season 1 Heroes

  • Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 0.9%

Kalevala Heroes

  • Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%
  • Epic Seasonal Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Seasonal Hero (not featured): 0.3%
  • Legendary Featured Hero: 1.3%

* Costume Included if available


Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%


Perfect 10 Bonus can only be gained from a Summon x 10.

Legendary Hero & Special Items: 2.0%

Featured heroes:

  • Ukkonen costume
  • Väinämöinen costume
  • Otso

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

  • May 22, 2024 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads


I have 45ish eht… I’ll throw 25 at the event… What i really want is the mielikki costume… , though obviously I’ll take an event 5*.

Any chance … We can find out when the next mystery/cult hero is releasing… So i can do my pulls on that day.

Well, from Kalevala last year I got (if counting both of my accounts) 3 cMielikkis :rofl: .
And that’s all what it gave me, not even a Jokahainen :frowning:

I’ve got 40 EHT ready for this as well. Hopefully the have a secret summons during this event.

Not to rain on your parade, but 40 pulls has about a 4% success rate. Best of luck to you.

Lol, every time I try a pull I expect to get Dawa. I never get my hopes up in this game. As F2P, you can’t expect to get the good heros. The game is designed to milk a lot of $$$$ from people.

1 Like

Can’t see the date for this event but Beach Party starts in a week and will probably continue more than a month (haven’t checked exact dates yet). So Kaevala should be after that.

It’s probably no brainer which of two is better for summoning but still holding EHTs while Seasonals are up would be tough to resist :sweat_smile:

If you can throw 40 EHTs at a seasonal portal where there are 5* you actually want, and during a month when there’s a HotM you wouldn’t mind getting, and there’s a Secret Summon, then…

yeah the chance of an Insanity hero is about 4%

but also the chance of a Kalevala 5* is about 48%

and the chance of a HotM is about 41%

Taken together, that’s still about a 30% chance for no 5* at all (boo!) but a 70% chance of at least one 5* — which is about as good a roll of the dice as you can often get as a F2P.

(I suppose there’s the whole Kalevala vs Morlovia vs Santa question, but that’s also another debate, plus what you think of, e.g. December HotMs historically.)


Beta info on Jul 2024 HotM
Beta info on Aug 2024 HotM

Updated, now that Kalevala is announced for Jul 29 - Aug 9

[ September HotM won’t be reachable via EHTs at Kalevala. ]
Beta info on Sep 2024 HotM


Collecting ehts and looking foward to trying my luck in Kalevala. It’s been a while since I pulled Dawa.

1 Like