E&P Goddesses - A Poll

Layla all the way.
The 20 thing.

1 Like

Athena is definitely the hottest out of all the ladies

1 Like

@Razor
I’d say it might not… I think Layla is just too powerful in the dark arts for Brienne to catch up at this time, even if the remaining 21 votes all go to her. The only hope for that is even if that is the case, she will stay ahead of Sharan for the 2nd place in this round.

By the way, not totally understanding the forum code and hopefully doable, I’d say it might benefit for your future posts to have the ability to click on it and opens a new window instead of taking you out of the forum and into the website, that way, forum goers can just cast their votes and close the window (or visit the rest of your site), and then return back to more E&P forum browsing instead of hitting back 8 times.

1 Like

We have a surprise winner! NOT! Ha ha ha.

[Empires-And-Puzzles-Goddess-Poll-No6-Winner-Layla]

Poll # 6 Results

I’m going to try editing this link so that it opens in another browser window as per @Shohoku79 advice. It appears that this site doesn’t allow opening a link in another window… if there is a trick anyone is aware of let me know!!! - RaZoR

3 Likes

Layla: Hmph, face it girls, I am the winner.

Round 7 will probably contain lots of heavy weights… But sadly, there can be only one winner in round…

I don’t know if there is a code to allow opening the link in a new window with a single click either (searching for it doesn’t seem to turn up much help). I guess for the work around, mouse users on PC/Mac can right click on the link and choose to open the link in new browser window from the drop down menu. Mobile users can press/hold on the link and choose to open the link in a separate window too. Otherwise, the only other thing I could think of is to go into your browser settings and request every hyperlink you click on results in opening in new window (which may or may not be what people want).

1 Like

Ha ha ha Layla!
I thought for sure she had the greatest % win of all… but she didn’t! I was surprised to find out who did - and its because they only had 1 competitor!

There are some heavyweights in Round #7 guys that is for sure!

I’m not sure why the forum doesn’t allow link pages to open in a new window… If anyone does come across that send my way please.

Ok get ready…

We are at the end of the Preliminary Rounds Folks!
So vote for your favorite in this bunch to ensure they move on to the playoffs!
GO SARTANA!!!

Empires-And-Puzzles-Round-7-Goddesses-Poll

Round #7 - E&P Goddesses - A Poll

@Shohoku79 @Rook @ChoppedLiver @NPNKY @GERATH @Jedon @Coralline @bae @Rduke77 @markpessan

2 Likes

Vivca my secret crush.
Go Viv go.

PS: @Razor brother I saw that I have 6 vots … is the normal?

1 Like

Everyone has 7 votes to my understanding - it’s what I got anyway.

Again not a bad one in the bunch but… Sartana!

1 Like

I’m partial to redheads myself

1 Like

I voted for the truly evil one who is most beautiful, Guin. (With a few votes for Viv) :grin:

3 Likes

Layla: Hmph. A win is a win, doesn’t matter how you get it.

And… Looks like Elena is charging ahead right out the gate. But the race is still young…

Elena: I will win for sure! There is no way I would lose to Layla!
Vivica: Calm down, Ms. Elena, this is not a short race, we are only a third into it, you know?
Sartana: Oh, you silly girl, you already missed the armored ladies department. What were you doing, sleeping?
Elena: I was busy taking down the Dark Lord! Unlike certain someone whose allegiance is very questionable and was more like an after thought in this contest!
Sartana: Oh feisty words, this is a popularity contest after all, and we “all” know the one who reveal the most skin will be the real winner. And let’s face it, we “all” know who that is here. runs both hands down her waistline
Elena: Stop it! Stop it! I will not be outdone by some scantily-cladded floozie who practices the dark arts!
Sartana: Oh, we will see, enjoy your little lead now. But I know I have the favor of “many” lords whose voices can be very, very influential, if you know what I mean? winks
Vivica: Now, now, no need to get nasty with each other, we are all on the same side here.

Guinevere: I say I would win, if this is a popularity contest, shouldn’t the winner be the one that is most virtuous and pure of heart?
Elena: Don’t try to be the innocent wallflower, Ms. “Tanky” Guinevere. I am not so certain of this virtuous and pure of heart thing coming from you when the other night I walked by the gardens, I heard certain someone whispering and I quote, “Oh we shan’t continue with this tryst behind our lord. Sir Lance, A lot.” And let me just say there were quite a lot of trailing “a lots” that I care to mention.
Guinevere: Wait! How did you know. No wait, that’s not true! There is no way you could know!
Elena: I am Captain of the Royal Guards, it’s my business to know because I do night patrols!

Vivica: Oh dear… Lady Sartana, won’t you please stop grinning and help me stop them?
Sartana: My my, sweet darling Vivica, why would I do that when we are just starting hear some juicy and interesting bits? Besides, you aren’t so bad yourself with your lovely skin and delicate hourglass figure. Hmmm?
Vivica: Oh yes, thank you for noticing! I try to keep active and do lots of exercise and not get a lot of sun and Oh! Please, this isn’t about me!
Sartana: Oh ho ho ho, isn’t it?

Round 7 continues…

6 Likes

Yes @Jedon you are given 7, in the event you want to distribute your votes between more than one of the ladies! I find that is usually my case. - RaZoR

1 Like

how about you do a hottest male heroes! Sexist much?

1 Like

Don’t think there has been anything sexist in this thread, the way it’s put or the way people react.(“Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all”) You can admire aesthetics or good looks without being sexist.
Following this logic, suggest you also protest the graphic design of certain female heroes. Or find other games whose design clearly is, sexist.
PS: I am a woman.

2 Likes

That being said, I like the idea of a poll for male heroes. Only fair!

1 Like

@HelgaVikingBear and @Coralline, as @Razor have indicated in an earlier post, he does have plans to run one for the male heroes of this game, but after the conclusion of the heroines contest.

3 Likes

@Shohoku79 this is so frickin awesome!!! Thanks for the dialogue! This is fun!!

It’s in the works after the ladies contest finishes.

1 Like

It’s definitely going to happen!!! Check out the idea…