E&P Goddesses - A Poll

Thanks! I often enjoy thinking what all these characters might say outside of the realm of the games they were presented in and in different situations. Again, this is just to play into what I thought the personalities for these characters would be like other than the few main characters we were presented with, and even those were somewhat lacking.

1 Like

@Shohoku79 You do it VERY WELL! Awesome - look forward to this!

Ok! I didnā€™t think there would be anyone voting for Sartana other than me! She is ahead of Guin??? Muahhhh ha ha ha haa. Vivica currently in the lead over Elena by a hair. And Sartana and Guin are still in this race!

Not surprised due to Round 7 having all 4 contestants being heavyweights. Any of the 4 can take this round pending the results of the remaining votes.

I think those votes for Sartana came from those Lords or Ladies whose voices are very, very influential that she mentioned. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall when those four hear the results

1 Like

Hey everyone I want to introduce you to Roxy! @Roxy_TM

Hey everyone, nice to be introduced and to meet you. I might be stepping in for Razor once in a while. Iā€™m one of the Co-leaders in Titan Mafia.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Looking forward to getting the Playoffs started! Elena leads by almost 4%, then its Guin, Viv and Sartana. 16 votes remaining. Catch you all when this wraps up! - Razor

Guinevere is making strides! How is this going to end up?

I am a bit surprised the voter turn out isnā€™t going as fast and passionate as I thought it ought to be. Itā€™s popularity contest and appreciation of good art, regardless how the heroes or heroines in the story are perceived for their usefulness and abilities in the game (thatā€™s why even 2* made the contestants list).

By the way, @razor, I think we have a winner in round 7.

1 Like

@Shohoku79!!! Yes, YES we do!
The lovely Cover Girl of the EMPIRE fights her way through another onslaught to victory!

Click the image for final resultsā€¦
Empires-And-Puzzles_Goddesses-Round-7-Results

Everyone it has been a joy! Letā€™s get into the Playoffs soon. Iā€™m going to give a day for everyone to leave any comments in regards to how they would like me to approach it (I will take ALL FEEDBACK). Iā€™ll be updating the links across 1-6 so you can jump between the resultsā€¦give me a minute on that (I just got a call). There are some match ups that like this one, knocks out 1 or 2 that would have made it through easier competition (just my 2 cents there).

• RaZoR

@Rook @ChoppedLiver @NPNKY @GERATH @Jedon @Coralline @bae @Rduke77 @markpessan

6 Likes

Ahh yes the lovely Ginger. Sheā€™ll steal your heart and your soul

1 Like

The lovely Melia hasnā€™t had a chance to compete yet! And some might find the sultry Misandra alluring. Has Belith had her day on the runway? And the mysterious Ameonnaā€¦

I think we can agree that Gill-Ra doesnā€™t need to get a vote.

1 Like

How about a round of 16 playoff. Seed the winners of the first 7 rounds as 1-7 by % of votes. Take the top 9 runners up by % of votes and seed them 8-16. Do a bracket style tournament. #1 seed vs #16, #2 vs #15, etc. Each voter gets 1 vote in each head to head match. Winner moves on to the next round.

3 Likes

@Kerridoc - Belith was winner of Round 2 of the contest, she will be in the playoffs. Also, as the contest started before S2, there are bound to be more heroes as Atlantis unfolds (one being Ariel, and this contest might end before Atlantis is totally revealed), @razor made the decision of trying to keep the current contest limited to S1 and heroines of the month, but who is to say he wonā€™t change it. Also, Gil-Ra seem like a fallen mermaid that wouldā€™ve belonged to the Atlantis family until her unfortunate fall from grace. Iā€™d say if Gil-Ra gets a nope even in consideration, Skittleskull can forget her chances.

Sartana: My my, isnā€™t this an interesting turn of events?
Elena: Yes! I win!
Vivica: Congratulations on moving on, Ms. Elena.
Elena: Thanks Vivica, I knew you were on my side. Were there any doubts that I was going to win?
Layla: Hmph, you looked pretty nervous when Lady Guinevere made that last charge and even briefly took the lead.
Elena: Layla! Oh you! Just the person I am looking for! Looks like I will have a chance against you after all!
Layla: Looking for more punishment huh? Weā€™ll see you around. vanishes away
Elena: Grrrā€¦ I really hate it when she does that!
Guinevere: I concede defeat to you Lady Elena. But if you could, could you please keep what you heard the other night between myself and Sir Lancelot a private matter?
Elena: Yes, Milady, you made a valiant effort in this round of battle and I shall make sure no one else will hear of what happened.
Guinevere: Thank you, truly, now I must take my leave, my Lord Arthur awaits me. leaves
Vivica: See, isnā€™t it nice that we all are working our differences out nice and friendly-like?
Elena: Hah, they wonā€™t hear anything from me, but her affair with Sir Lancelot is pretty much public knowledge, you can even read about it in the tabloids Corellian Weekly or Secrets of Camelot, both available in circulation around town.

Vivica looked bewildered and had both hands over her mouth as if giving an ā€˜oh myā€™ expression

Sartana: Oh ho ho ho, feisty, clever and mischievous, I am beginning to like you, young Elena.

6 Likes

Fine, just so you know that Melia will always have my heartā€¦ :heart:

2 Likes

INITIAL IDEA: THE PLAYOFFS
Bring back in a potential SMALL portion of the losers (3rd/4th in each respective poll)
all the winners and MOST if not ALL of the 2nd place contestants (if not all?)
Completely open to ideasā€¦

So we know some had to go up against some competition while some others had it a little easierā€¦ Iā€™m hoping that you guys can decide.

So Iā€™m going to provide you will the data to hopefully make a good decision all in 1 place!!!

Because of the ability for voters to cast 7 votes across potentially multiple candidates - our VOTES are not equal by any means in each roundā€¦ makes this a much harder!

Empires-And-Puzzles_Goddesses-Round-1-to-7-Results

REMEMBER:
Once we Queen the winner and Princess (the runner up)ā€¦

Then the Men of E&P will be introduced as the Brawling Bachelors (open to this title as well)! Shorter rounds likely - we do need to get this done by 2019!

And that will result in: E&Pā€™s COUPLE OF THE YEAR 2018!
Cheesy - YES! Will it be fun - YES!

@GERATH - yes, yes she is :slight_smile:

@NPNKY - ALL ideas are on the table/welcomed! That is an option!

@Shohoku79 - YOU are the BEST!!!

@Kerridoc Ha ha - we determined that this year we would stick to Season 1 characters for this ultimate end goal! And next year well, lets see if they give us enough new characters to have a new pool!

• RaZoR
2 Likes

Everyone bring your E&P Friends into this so we can move it along quicker in the PLAYOFFS!
Certainly AFTER us old timers get to determine the PLAYOFF configuration!
They will get to play a part in HISTORICAL MATCH MAKING!!!

@Razor
Although we can find the vote counts each characters got by doing some math, it is still amazing how some close some of these results are that separate the winner and the runner up. I mean, only 2 votes separated Belith and Athena, 3 between Elena and Guinevere, and 4 for Delilah and Li Xiu? Talk about nail biters.

I also like @NPNKYā€™s tourney idea. With how close these were, you kind of have to bring the runner ups in, only because they couldā€™ve easily taken the round they were in as well. I do like the 1 v 1 bracket idea too, except you might need to either limit shorten the number of total voters or impose a time limit on the poll openings just so you can move the tournament along at a much quicker pace.

1 Like

Wait ā€œThe Men of E&Pā€ā€¦what about the beasts? Azlar? Greymane? Nashgar? Boldtusk? Or the trees?? Horghall?? :grin:

1 Like