E&P Goddesses - A Poll

Layla of course! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Agreed Layla indeed :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely Layla, but there isnā€™t a bad choice in the bunch.

2 Likes

Are we allowed second choices? Iā€™m actually find it hard when choosing between Layla and Sharan. I always thought she was pretty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can very easily split your 7 votes up between the 2. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

brienne :relaxed:

20 caracteres

1 Like

Layla & Brienne this round!

1 Like

@Razor
I say, thou shanā€™t be surprised at the attention that Layla is garnering, in the responses of her participation. Despite being just a 2* Hero, she has enough support to even having players kept a copy on their roster and some suggesting to buff her stats and promote her to higher tier (search around, youā€™ll see).

Like I said, Fanboys and Fangirls all gave a collective hurrah on this choice.

1 Like

@Shohoku79 You were totally CORRECT with this! Iā€™m not totally surprised. I will 2nd your/the communities comments about her being buffed - heck they should take her straight to EPIC or LEGENDARY status - truly - that would be a WIN-WIN for SGG and the community. Ha ha this is awesome! @Rook - make it happen Wonder Woman :smile:

Looks like you got an answer :0). Sharan was mine - all 7 - sorry guys - this is my type of lady - totally!

*** CORRECTION *** I re-reviewed after a like. JENNEH is the one that looks pissed when you zoom in not my beautiful Sharan :):smile:

I agree with @NPNKY, thereā€™s not a bad one in this bunch.

But thereā€™s something about Brienne, sheā€™s just soā€¦ visceral and raw. Unlike any other. I gave her most votes, but also some for Sharan. But I like them all.

On the other end of the spectrum compared to Brienne, there is Kailaniā€¦ so proper and civilizedā€¦ 100% ready for a tea party at any time. :grin:

4 Likes

Um, am I supposed to be able to vote an additional 7 votes? I clicked to check the totals (go Layla!) and got offered more votes. Just making sure the voting process is clean (and not tempting to the multi-multi-voter)!

1 Like

Hi. No you are not (to question 1). No in general terms (to inferred question 2 about cleanliness). Unfortunately, there is potential for someone to vote more than once, in particular those that travel throughout the day, especially long distances. The ISPs/Cell Networks configurations can vary drastically from city to city, region to region. I wonā€™t get into the technical side of that however as itā€™s a huge and very debatable discussion. Obviously one assumes people in general are of a good and honest nature - and therefore would not abuse this were they to come across it. In general most people are routine based, and in those scenarios the opportunity is minimal. I will admit my redesign of the polling form with the sole purpose to make it easier for the end user - makes it blatantly obvious to those who have re-vote capabilities. This redesign was released with poll #6. I believe I will change this ā€“ however now itā€™s been publicized ā€“ whoops!

To further illustrate an example that will hit home more specifically (along these lines): If I wanted to I could create any number of accounts on this E&P userā€™s forum with different email addresses and account names and participate in discussions and its internal polls to influence others. I however would not do so, as I fall within the class of individuals I identified in general. Obviously the effort involved in this scenario is on a completely different level. I would like to think we can agree the Goddess poll is fun and includes specifically related characters from the game that we all identify with. In the end one of the E&P characters gets selected! Not a character outside the game. So itā€™s all good in the hood!? Likely not what you wanted to hear; though I suspect it acceptably answers your question.

2 Likes

ā€¦So long as Layla wins. :grin:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha!
Itā€™s actually the closest poll to date out the door!
If i were betting I would put my money on Layla, even though I favor Sharan :):smile: So I think we are good!

2 Likes

Hi all. I made some minor improvements to the Polling.

1. You can access all the other polls in the series at the bottom of the page!

2. If your not splitting votes between the ladies - Iā€™ve set it up so that each vote reloads with your last selection so all you have to do is click the ā€˜Cast my Vote!ā€™ button 7 times in quick succession! Done! This works just as well if your splitting votes. I couldnā€™t stand having to go down to the bottom and click the name/radio button and then go back up and click the vote button over and overā€¦ NO More of that crud.

3. All the previous Polls were developed on a PC, duh, well they all were but they werenā€™t setup to be really phone friendly. Now, they are!

4. This one is a secret - muuuuahhhhh ha ha ha haa haaa!

Catch you in Atlantis! - RaZoR

3 Likes

Hi gang! This ones looking pretty solid for the #1 position so far. Hope you did well with the Atlanteans! I made sure I was able to do summons while it was available! Was pretty satisfied with the results! Catch you around soon.

Hi everyone. Not much has changed in the latest Poll. I think it would take the remaining votes going to Breinne in order to upset Layla - and that might not do it!

1 Like

I really like Jenneh too. Fierce redhead!

1 Like