¸.·♪♫ ♬ Dragon Gnomes ★彡 - 웃 Forest Gnomes 유

Hello! :fox_face:
Searching for new or not so new players willing to learn and have fun in our new training alliance and get ready for our main if motivated. Offering nearly 5 years of experience, no stress and helping out on everything. Everyone is welcome, no schedules here but interest in the game is recommended. Communicating is wanted too, also speaking German (my native language). Contact me here or just come by, set to invite only but I’m online a lot so just request joining :fox_face:

2 Likes

2 spots open in Dragon Gnomes for reliable players, Monster island starting tomorrow too if you want to have fun with a strong, friendly and silly team of international players :fox_face:

Still 2 spots open, come and take a look if we are your thing :fox_face:

New design (singing Dragon :upside_down_face:) and still 2 spots open :fox_face:

Still 2 spots open to join an experienced, international and fun team ¸.·♪♫ ♬ :fox_face:

@finaldaze if you’re looking for a good fit then you’re welcome :fox_face: about 20 of us are in war usually, 11-13 star titans, no stress, just basics and about 70-80% war wins.

Thanks, just started looking but I’ll keep you guys in mind.

1 Like

Sure, as long as we have space and you’re reliable ,which I think you are, you’re welcome to the family :fox_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.