Don't Overcomplicate Simple

I flagged your post to move it to alliance recruitment.

I’m sure you’ll be inundated with offers.

3 Likes

I got kicked because of this thread

I was with Guardians Reborn

I can’t invite you to the alliance I’m with now cuz I fairly new and don’t know if they good enuf to recommended to someone yet. But if you looking to hunt for 11*-12* Titan then try 7DD family they alway got room somewhere… you can apply to join at 7DDgaming.com
Good luck Bro :slight_smile: you’re my kind of guy for not affair to speaking out what you thinking and believe

1 Like

Yeah, I gathered that, I’m just not sure what exactly you did wrong… but then I don’t know anything about your previous alliance or any connections you might have to other posters here. I hope you find a good home somewhere.

1 Like

wtf happened here? o.O

I going to cyber-hug every one of my alliance members now, just to show my gratitude for them being them :grin:

4 Likes

Need help stranded w llama

@keyz

brunocap at gmail dot com

My alliance, like most of you pointed out, is like family and that’s a good enough reason to stay.
We are almost all Italians and a few european living in Italy and from north to south we cover it all pretty much (even islands) and yes, some of us met irl in more than one occasion.
We also have 6 other sister alliances and a global telegram chat with almost 200 people where we casually chat, laugh or give advice to players on how to better advance in the game.

3 Likes

The one thing I’ve seen that will kill an alliance is when the leader holds herself to a different standard than the rest of the alliance. She’d be mia for weeks, then come back and boot everybody who showed more than 24 hours offline. Then I caught her using an alt to spy on the alliance. That was the only time I’ve blasted my alliance leader in the in-game chat

3 Likes

Ahh yes, hypocrisy is a big red flag for me. Had a co-leader in my previous alliance who did the same thing… missed titan hits while she was online, then later chastised members who failed to hit the next titan because it was already down before they got home from work (they didn’t even have time to log on)… then she got mad at me for “not being tough enough” on them.

Good lord, some people… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been in my alliance for about 8 months. I’m a co-leader now. We were doing ok for a long time. Someone started a Facebook page and a discord server and something big happened. We got even closer!

We’re international which I think really adds to chat. What keeps me there? Friends. Good people that don’t slack or become overly competitive. We’ve only had to kick 1 person for reasons other than they went missing.

I could join a higher level alliance and probably get better loot. Maybe even like them more. But my friends keep me playing and I’m enjoying their company.

4 Likes

As a newer game player and having only been part of 1 alliance before, what does everyone mean by drama? How can there be drama over a game? I find that so weird, maybe it’s because I can’t understand how playing the game creates such

2 Likes

Been in a few alliances now, amongst my accounts. First was a dead alliance but a few of us chatted and we moved together to a new home which was awesome for a very long time. But then we started to stall out and it changed a bit. Differing levels of competitiveness drove a change, we tried to stay together but things didn’t work. So we split apart in the hopes of getting everyone into the same family, but then that failed. Thankfully my alliance is pretty freaking awesome now, great banter, great people, competitive and a strong bond. No childish rubbish to deal with, no ego, no drama, just good times and great rock and roll.

2 Likes

:joy: I think you are being shown some good examples

6 Likes

At the risk of going back on topic—

Alliances are really important to my continued interest in the game. This thread (after the negativity up front) settles into a theme where a great many players say they keep playing, intensively, because of their alliances:

A general observation: all primates, including humans, like to form social groups. Dunbar’s Number (about 150) is the largest stable size for real-world social groups, but Dunbar also notes that smaller sizes, about 30, are common in some settings. My guess is that in an internet setting, the Dunbar number is about 30–just the same size as an alliance. Chance?

Personally, I like having a group of allies (dare I say friends?) with whom I can boast about victories, complain about defeats, and generally chat about the game or whatever. We share tips, theorycrafting, strategies, etc. that add to my understanding and enjoyment of the game.

It also helps that we have great leadership that sets and enforces clear expectations with humor and grace.

13 Likes

Off topic, being kicked out for being vocal in a forum would never happen in my alliance. Damn…

Edit. Off topic question, why is the word da.m n. censored? It’s the softest curse word in spanish. Is it different in english? :thinking:

1 Like

Funny gurls to flirt with/Not enough gurls to flirt with :face_with_monocle:

It’s quite mild in English as well. No idea why it’s censored.

2 Likes