Don't Overcomplicate Simple

I joined my alliance because they have participation rules that match my personal expectations. It’s a casual game and I’m not going to sell my soul for it, but I’d like the time and effort that I spend playing to be efficient.

I intend to stay because the rules are enforced, and the people are nice and supportive of each other. It’s a good place. Simple :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah i don’t see the need to be part of a family of alliances frankly. Moving up and down the pipeline. That in itself would introduce too much drama i don’t need. I play to escape the drama I have to deal with in RL, not to add to it.

8 Likes

See, drama. Avoid at all costs.

8 Likes

Fight the power? Or just wait till the kids wake up

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

A reminder that Forum Rules prohibit name calling, insults, and personal attacks.

7 Likes

Keyz, I would be much obliged if all those posts disappeared.

7 Likes

Apparently they will🔥

@Keyz I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Which is how I think I prefer to keep it.

2 Likes

@zephyr1, remind me, can flagged posts be deleted?

2 Likes

As far as I know, yes, though they may be subject to the 10 minute editing cooldown before they can be deleted.

4 Likes

A great question…
My sister got me into this game - she has an extensive hero roster and mine was, well you have to start somewhere. She would join an alliance, oked it with the leaders and I came along on her coat tails. AW - yep I was permanently on clean up. But in one alliance they were supportive, chatty and taught me heaps - yes I grew quite fond of them.

I did go on a little tiki-tour of alliances which were more at my power level, although none of them never really felt like home. So, the prodigal child returned home (I suppose it was inevitable as I was in contact with a number of alliance mates through out my wee tour).

We’ve been through two mergers, and had people leave and also new people join. The comradearie and the lively and genuine banter on both game and Line chat keep us current - also pics of amazing hero summons keep us hopeful that maybe we too can be just as fortunate ( :rofl: yeah right!). We did have to start other chat groups too, like a dedicated pet room, so family pet photos etc. didn’t take over war strategy discussions.

My home alliance is a place, where we in our corner of the globe, work together to war and beat up titans - most therapeutic and what more could you ask for :smile:

5 Likes

I’m tossed from my alliance and also from the forum?

That is sad Buddy. It’s will be okay, just moving on bro .

My alliance consist of Malaysians only.

We speak Malay and English but we like to chat in Malay (although it is my 3rd language).
Having to play at the same time zone and speaking the same language makes the environment more cozy and easier to play.

We had a Brit joined us once but didn’t work out because half the time he didn’t understand what the whole chat was talking about.

Best thing is that members are always 30/30 and never needing to recruit. My trophy requirement is 2400. One goes out and another comes in. :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah I joined an alliance that spoke forum, and it was great until just now

I’m in a great international alliance. The leaders and members are friendly and supportive, it’s fun and we win quite a lot. :slight_smile:

But being a Malaysian in an alliance with a lot of people on the other side of the world gets a bit lonely when the chattiest US-based members are asleep…

2 Likes

which alliance you was with Keyz ?

Sorry that happened keyz. See you on the waters.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if the moderators need to use their powers to get back to the OP - there must be other threads one can vent rather than continue to goad others?

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn

2 Likes

My first alliance was international-ish. Mostly Muricans like myself, but we had a few members from other countries. I enjoyed it, I like conversing with people in other countries, when we’re able to understand each other. Some of them spoke better English than I do, even though it was their second language. :grin:

Also, sorry Keyz for whatever transpired that caused you to get kicked out of your alliance. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like