Do minions get more power from troops?

If a minion gets a percentage from hp do they get the extra power from troops too? So a minion will have more power with 30 troops than with 1 troops?

Yes, Troops affect the hero’s base stats, which in turn affect Minion stats.

Talent Grid and Family Bonus boosts do as well.

Status effects do not.

9 Likes

What about the crit chance? If I put crit troops on a hero, does that chance transfer to its minions? And the minions casted on other heores?

I’m not 100% sure but I think so yes.

There was a recent change to the Minions which made minions inherit the Colour Strength/Weakness from their OWNER not the caster;

I’ll try to test & revert.

Yeah, but it doesn’t say anything about the crit chance. Although, I think I have seen sometimes one minion hitting harder than the other - and I chalked it up to crit chance. But I wanted to know this for sure.

What is the exact formula?
E.g my Bera HP 1513*20%=302,6. In raids she’s minion shows 302 (roughly ok), but what about the troop multiplier?

That 1513, is that in game? as in the number shown when you tap&hold bera in the fight? Because that number already has Troop multipliers involved.

Minion stuff always rounds down.

Yep, it’s during the fight - now I understand, again a day with new learnings - thank you!

1 Like

So over-heal heroes that increases hero’s health above 100% doesn’t affect minions’ health? Only crit troops with %hp will?

Yes only crit troops or emblems when you choose life will effect the minions health.

When you choose a mana troop, or attack with emblems this will influence the damage the minions do.