** Diversive **

Small alliance, 8 members, looking to merge with another alliance. Varying in strength and level. Come check us out.

What sort of merger are you looking for? You into another alliance, or another into yours?

We would be happy to have you in the Lords of the North II. We are currently at 14 members, and have room for all 8 of your team members. You and the other leader can come in as co-leaders. We range from about level 8-58. We hit the titan and most of us opt into wars, but there’s no pressure to participate in wars. About half of our alliance chats about the game and the others happily lurk.

1 Like

you’re all welcome in killer windows utilities. we’re smaller than you are but we’d love to have you. we’re pretty relaxed and laid back, looking to be able to hit 6/7 star titans for pov. no level/rank/cup requirements or outside messenger apps. war optional, titans more of a priority. feel free to join~

Thanks for the invite. I posted the name of your alliance in our chat. I told our members to take a look at your alliance and we’ll discuss.

1 Like

We have room over 2 alliances, our main can take five, must be very active daily as we are all very dedicated and our more relaxed alliance can take the rest.

Main = OzyOzyOzy but the alliance search will only accept Ozy in the text then OzyOzyOzy will show up
Other = XXX.TITANS with Grimlock as the leader.

Thanks for the invite. I posted the name of your alliance in our chat. I told our members to take a look at your alliance and we’ll discuss.

1 Like

I’ve posted this information in our group chat as well

1 Like

Have you had new members join or were you going to kick some people? Looks like you currently only have room for 5.

Yes, I’m sorry. We have been actively trying to recruit and in quite the whirlwind, we had two other small alliances join us today. I believe that we do only have 5 spots left right now. We wish you guys the very best and hopefully we’ll see you in the game! <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.